• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

eViL-nErD's Pokepaintings thread ! <3

What do you think of my art ?

• These are AMAZING! I love all of these!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • These are really good! Keep it up!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Eh, they're decent but could use improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These aren't that great..

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

eViL-nErD

I'm an artist , and a BIG part of it is Pokemon fanart , and someone said I should introduce myself by posting some of my works in here, so do that I will, I'd like to know your feedback !

I'll start off with my newest first ..
3bFuJKo

tumblr_pv7cdn6XyX1xu270to1_1280.png

This one's a lil older~
tumblr_pv9aglQAJB1xu270to1_1280.png

tumblr_pup2euEbeH1xu270to1_1280.png

tumblr_pu88kbwjT71xu270to1_1280.png

tumblr_pug8bpaDcA1xu270to1_1280.png

tumblr_puhxk1i8ZU1xu270to1_1280.png

tumblr_pbrl3fKkM11xu270to1_1280.png

If you like em, I'll continue updating this thread when I make more paintings !!

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Sooooo cute!! I love it! Your art style is so bubbly and fluffy. The eeveelutions are my favorite. I d'awwed at the squirtle holding the little leaf over the charmander, too. Best friends! I love your grasp on proportions and scenery, too.

I would love to see a little more depth and contrast in your art. To me, these still seem very two dimensional, even though they're shaded. They seem shiny, like a flat pin. I think what would help is really defining where your light source is coming from, and using hard shadows in darker colors rather than blurry shadows. (Hard shadows are great for defining light!) Also, especially in your Vaporeon painting, your colors are all very close together in saturation, and it gets kinda muddy. Using a wider range of hues will help things stand out a bit more. (Unless, of course, your goal is to show how Vaporeon blends into water. In which case, great job!)

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
These works are amazing. Really inspiring and I love how they tell a small story of sorts (like the squirtle with the charmander). Inspires me to pick up a pencil or stylus. Perhaps one day!

I really enjoy the work, do you use the gradient mesh tool to aid in drawing these or is there a specific program you use/prefer?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Love these! Your style is so fun and enjoyable! :)

eViL-nErD

These works are amazing. Really inspiring and I love how they tell a small story of sorts (like the squirtle with the charmander). Inspires me to pick up a pencil or stylus. Perhaps one day!

I really enjoy the work, do you use the gradient mesh tool to aid in drawing these or is there a specific program you use/prefer?

I tend to just use a brush in SAI and then blend things in using the ''Old water'' (I think it's called ??) to make it look blend-y but not TOO blendy if you get what I mean. .