• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evil Team shippings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
You know 'em and you love 'em. Or you love to hate 'em. So who do you ship 'em with?

Here's mine by team:

Rocket (the original gangstas)
Rocketshipping--Too cute. I think it's a shame that the hints lately have gone dry.
Commandshipping--Domino must be closer to Giovanni than just her rank would allow. She's allowed to talk back to him! And come on, if you were Giovanni, wouldn't you?
Execshipping--And on the other hand, Gio can't be everywhere. Domino would only date someone her rank or higher, so who better than the star of the team, the Iron Mask Marauder?
Steelshipping--They work together like they were made to. Comrades in arms that close...well, people will talk.

Aqua
Archie/Isabel--Look at the look she gives him when he wakes up on the beach. That's more than admiration, that's love.

Magma
Maxie/Harlan--Harlan sure has a thing for putting his hand on Maxie's chest, doesn't he?

Cross
Hardenshipping--Especially in the games, Maxie and Archie seem to have some history together. And they're awfully quick to forgive the other before they go off and disappear together...
Harlan/Isabel--Like their leaders, they seem to have some sort of history outside their respective Teams.
Squaredanceshipping--Poly solves everything! Maxie and Archie get to work out their issues while Harlan and Isabel have bitter hatesex. Or something.

With Non-Team People
Diamondshipping--Even if Gio *isn't* Ash's father, it could still work. Delia's got to get some means of support. And it would add spice to her sadly-neglected backstory.
Airshipping--Giovanni's got an eye for the finer things in life. What could be finer than a recently disgraced Collector?
Snareshipping--So I'm the only person who ships the Iron Mask Marauder with *anyone*. But J would be perfect for him, if he gave up the Rockets like he was threatening to in movie 4.
Allergyshipping--Kaede is so into Erika it isn't funny. And Erika seems perfectly all right with Kaede being a Rocket (provided she even noticed...Himeno's Erika is rather airheaded).

Yours?

Renami

Benevolence
Oh I love this thread! Let's see:
I like Tabitha x Shelly but I love Archie & Maxie!
I & also Akatsukishipping (Cyrus x Dawn)

Last edited:

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Betelguese and Magmajewel ftw!

Cyrus and Mars is love to me! So is Jovian which is Jupiter and Saturn! Even though Courtney defected from Team Magma near the end, I guess Magmajewel still counts.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ee~

Conjunctionshipping, more known as Saturn x Mars. Yes, some subtle hints.XD

Rocketshipping too. Tabitha x Shelly is the only teams ship I love in Hoenn.XD

And yes, Silver(is the heir to TR, don't forget. So he's basically also part of the team..)xCrystal. Yes, SpecialJewel owns.XD

;006;

Last edited:

Renami

Benevolence
Conjunctionshipping? now that's a new pair. You seem to love Tabitha x Shelly do you? would you like to have my Tabitha x Shelly icon in my userpics in LJ? I plan to replace that for Akatsukishipping :p

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I guess Conjunction, I'm not sure, I like it, however, it contradicts with my opinionated beliefs, yeah I guess its sort of an alternative, but it seems that Jupiter and Saturn "clicks" to me more, I do like Gingashipping for a yaoi, because Saturn acts like the right hand man, but that is the same with Mars!

Tabitha and Shelly in the anime is hot, but in the manga, Tabitha goes with Flannery and Shelly with Archie

(I love main femaleadminxleader shippings! with the exception of Courtney and Maxie of course, she goes with Ruby!) Akatsuki, eh, unless you are talking about FlowerxPein, or SasorixDeidara, no, at least as a love intrest.

Akari K

did it for the lulz.
Hmm, hmm...

Rocketshipping - What? They have their cute moments. D:< Plus it was the first Pokemon ship I really liked.

Ooh yes, TabithaxShelly is teh secksy. 8D I also like Archie with Shelly.

And yes, Silver(is the heir to TR, don't forget. So he's basically also part of the team..)xCrystal. Yes, SpecialJewel owns.XD
So can I proclaim my love for KamonxKris?! 8D

And I guess that's it... huh, I thought I liked more... ¯\(º_o)/¯

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Rocketshipping owns. <333 My favorite and my Pokemon OTP~

Mweee, so glad so many other people like Commandershipping/Tabitha x Shelly/Harlan x Isabel/Mitch x Angie/Homura x Izumi/whatever the hell names those two have. ^^;

Archie/Shelly is sooo cute. ^^;

I ADORE Tabitha and Flannery in the manga though! It was so awesome.

Oh man, Squaredanceshipping. xDD

Which reminds me, I wish the WrongRocketshipping topic didn't (mostly) get purged back on TRHQ2... ;-;

Last edited:

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Rocketshipping. OTP for life. :D (This also includes Friendshipping a lot of the time.)

Also, Eggshipping, Gnawshipping, Habuneashipping, SnakeInTheGrassshipping, Dokushipping, Reflectionshipping, Mauveshipping, Countershipping, Yumshipping, Waftshipping, Spoilshipping, Execshipping, Cycloneshipping, Chiriin x Dustox, Smikshipping, DutchOvenshipping, Chagrinshipping, Cuddleshipping, and some TagTeamshipping.

Yeti

Banned
Neoshipping FTW! My OTP right there.

Rocketshipping is most definitely second. Can't beat the classics. For other Rocket ships I like: Steelshipping (yayz for it), Metalballshipping (is that AnniexOakley? name might be off), Diamondshipping, and whatever GiovannixMeowth is.

Magma and Aqua-wise I like TabithaxShelly or whatever their names are, MaxiexArchie and BrodyxDuplica. Yay!

For Team Galactic, we have my much-loved Jovianshipping (zomg Saturn mentioned her ingame izza hint!1!1), Betelgueseshipping (which needs to DIE. I hate to love it, but I doooo...), InfraRedshipping (which I love to love, it's got sooo many hints), Akatsukishipping (also sorta hinty), and just about any Mars ship, namely with Gardenia. Sinful and Ginga aren't my first choices for any of them, but I like them well enough.
As to Conjunction, which is rather conflicting with my favorite ships, I can see Saturn and Mars being more BFFLs than romantic interests. It just doesn't seem like it'd ever work out as anything more than friends.

*is sad because she never read the manga and has little knowledge of manga ships*

sanjay120

?(???)?
Queershipping. I beat you all. :O

I have so many evil team ships. Let me list them all for you. In alphabetical order.

Annoyanceshipping (Namba/Sebastian): ........yeah.
Bashoushipping (Akagi/Denji): I don't care how many people hate it. I love it.
Blastoffshipping (Mondo/Tate): It's cute, what can I say?
Brocketshipping (Brock/James): If I mention them in the same sentance, they must be shipped. Besides, it's fun.
Buffshipping (Buson/Tyson): You see, I was reading Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code, late at night with my dog, drinking milk while watching Adult Swim. Yes that is relevant.
Cherrybombshipping (Jirarudan/Buson): Crack ship that grew on me. It happens a lot.
Daydreamshipping (Meowth/Giovanni): One-sided maybe, but cute anyways.
Diamondshipping (Giovanni/Delia): Can't beat a classic.
Dubiousshipping (Sebastian/Porygon-Z): You know he invented it. There's this whole thing I had where it wasn't supposed to have any emotions, but it did and fell madly in love with him. I need to write that someday.
Execshipping(Bisashu/Domino): Blackjack made me like it. >.>
Fadshipping (Sebastian/Buson's Muk): "Because apparently it is some kind of fad for Muks to smother their professors."
Felineshipping (Giovanni/Persian): Blame my love of putting people with their Pokemon.
Fostershipping (Bashou/Buson/Tory): I can so see it happening.
Hatchshipping (Buson/Skarmory): Except with less sex because that would be kind of hard, though interesting to read... :D
Hardenshipping (Archie/Maxie): I was playing Sapphire and it was too in my face to ignore. It might help that I've never seen them in the anime and know nothing about anyone else in the teams.
Intellectualshipping (Sebastian/Jirarudan): OTP for life.
Madscienceshipping (Ein/Sebastian): They would either get along really well or hate each other. Either way it's hot.
Mastershipping (Silver/Lance) (anime/games only): They have similar hair colors and badass personalities! Let's put them together!
Penpalshipping (Buson/Tory): Adorable. Personal fanon is win.
Perfectionistshipping (Bashou/Sebastian): Not much reason for this other than it's really hot. Apparently that's all the reason I need. ;D
Pokerusshipping (Oak/Namba): You can blame evilazurill for this.
Preciousmetalshipping (Silver/Gold) (manga only): Hero/Rival is pretty awesome.
Queershipping (Jessie/James, as a girl): "Because James is the only girl pretty enough for Jessie." Too true.
Researchershipping (Sebastian/Giovanni): They had something, I know it.
Rocketscienceshipping (Sebastian/Fuji): It's sweet. I like it.
Steelshipping (Bashou/Buson): Come on. It's so obvious, I'm surprised there aren't more fics of them.
Suckupshipping (Tyson/Sebastian): .....shut up. You know you were thinking it too.
Swaggershipping (Bashou's Steelix/Buson's Skarmory): I had to. They fight together and everything.
Wreckedshipping (Jirarudan/Bashou): I really need to stop putting Jiri with every pretty man in the whole fandom. Then again, it is fun.

That's not even counting the random Sebastian crossovers I do with anyone who looks remotely like him, though they're really just crack (Exhibitionismshipping for the ****ing win). And then there's JiriNeedsToGetLaidshipping, born of boredom, Livejournal, and Jiri's ability to look good with whoever you'd want to put him with.

It has just occured to me that Sebastian/Miyamoto is nameless. That needs to be fixed.

MassivePanda

Goofy time?
Gotta say Sinfulshipping, which is Jupiter x Mars for "in" evil team shipping.

Of course for me, "out" of team shipping has to be Infraredshipping. My favorite D/P and Mars pairing <3

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Is it me, or am I the only die hard Betelguese fan? Whatever, yeah, I have to agree with Yeti, for Conjunction contradicts with my beliefs too.

sanjay120

?(???)?
There are like, a bunch of ships I am the only diehard fan of. But I can tell you you're not alone with Betelguese because anytime a Galactic ship is mentioned, someone is like "OMG I LOVE BETELGUESE! :DDDDD" Though it might be you. ;D

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I believe that would be me if its on this site, then its definitely me, since I'm sort of like that, except my posts aren't exactly quoted like that since that would be a bit spammy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.