1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Evil Team's structure

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Superpower Emboar, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Chaser26

Chaser26 Pokemon Long Vet

I wanted to insert an opinion. Someone lock this thread, theres a flame war coming. I can smell the smoke.

2. don't lock the thread just yet, theres actually some good debate here.

So so far what seems likt the consensus is Galactic>Neo>Cipher>Rocket>Magma/Aqua>Plasma, am I right?

3. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

actually, I see team rocket wither at the bottom, or just beating team plasma

4. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

I guess the agenda would probably have some importance on structue and collapse. Rocket just had stealing pokemon. I don't think people would want their name all over that...

Galactic were probably a bit more successful because of their monstrosity of a plan and uncanny resources. A lot of people would buy into the 'new universe' stuff. Team Plasma also did this, but having what seemed like a dictatorship-reminiscent (Ghetsis) monarchy, and losing all your pokemon would proabably sound stupid to the people.

Plus... Who would wear those stupid costumes??? ._.

5. Arceus94

Arceus94 Well-Known Member

Plasma's the worst group in my opinion
    Team Rocket seemed to work out well. n_n

6. OceanHero

OceanHero Smile Smile Smile!

I like the idea of someone second in command and admins, but there should be a rank between admin and grunt.

7. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

when you're dressed as a Team Rocket member in HG/SS, some of the other grunts seem rather nice
    I bet they have company picnics

8. The Joker.

The Joker. Gone.

I thought Team Aqua/Magma were quite good and I really liked where they went with Archie and Maxie which provided the game with the best storyline of all games IMO.

9. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

Team Aqua/Magma.

Their structure is pretty weak, only two admins and one leader.

10. ladykiwi

ladykiwi I love tights. <3

Team Plasma is hands down my favorite team. Not only they knew what they were doing, but they actually succeeded, even for a little bit. When was the last time you fought an NPC with a legend?
    Team rocket on the other hand... "hurr lets fight random kinds and steal pokaymonz". Yeah, no.

11. Scaldaver

Scaldaver Limitless

Magma and Aqua did have Admins, but not particuarly powerful ones. They were probably the best structured, although there was that one guy in petalburg woods. We never found out what he was after, he held a wingull ransom and gives you a tm...

12. Dragonicwari

Dragonicwari Artistically angry

I think rocket was pretty good, I mean, their leader CREATED a legendary pokemon

13. Maetch

Maetch Well-Known Member

GIOVANNI DID NOT CREATE MEWTWO!!! Not in the games, anyway.

14. mjjfan10

mjjfan10 Pokemon Trader

*sighs* What's so bad about Team Plasma? BESIDES the creepy-as-heck Seven Sages. I mean AT LEAST THEY DON'T FREAKIN LEAD YOU TO THEIR HIDEOUT AND PRACTICALLY GIVE YOU THE KEY! *ahem* Galactic. I mean, Team Galactic was probably the WORST team. Ever. Team Plasma's not as dumb as them, not quite.

15. jolteon27

jolteon27 Epic & Electric

Rocket FTW, they created the second most powerful pokemon, there huge, and organized. only downfall is they're all dumb*ss'

16. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

Rocket: was ok imo it was not organized well but they are the classic team
    Neo: was the best only thing missing was the faxct that Jesse and James wernt in it lke in pokemon yellow
    aqua/magma: didnt like magma however aqua i liked but neither was great
    galactic: was a good team but didnt like their storyline much in diamond/pearl
    plasma: bored me they should of been stronger