• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evil Team's structure

Chaser26

Pokemon Long Vet
I wanted to insert an opinion. Someone lock this thread, theres a flame war coming. I can smell the smoke.

don't lock the thread just yet, theres actually some good debate here.

So so far what seems likt the consensus is Galactic>Neo>Cipher>Rocket>Magma/Aqua>Plasma, am I right?

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I guess the agenda would probably have some importance on structue and collapse. Rocket just had stealing pokemon. I don't think people would want their name all over that...

Galactic were probably a bit more successful because of their monstrosity of a plan and uncanny resources. A lot of people would buy into the 'new universe' stuff. Team Plasma also did this, but having what seemed like a dictatorship-reminiscent (Ghetsis) monarchy, and losing all your pokemon would proabably sound stupid to the people.

Plus... Who would wear those stupid costumes??? ._.

Arceus94

Plasma's the worst group in my opinion
Team Rocket seemed to work out well. n_n

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
I like the idea of someone second in command and admins, but there should be a rank between admin and grunt.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
when you're dressed as a Team Rocket member in HG/SS, some of the other grunts seem rather nice
I bet they have company picnics

I thought Team Aqua/Magma were quite good and I really liked where they went with Archie and Maxie which provided the game with the best storyline of all games IMO.

ladykiwi

I love tights. <3
Team Plasma is hands down my favorite team. Not only they knew what they were doing, but they actually succeeded, even for a little bit. When was the last time you fought an NPC with a legend?
Team rocket on the other hand... "hurr lets fight random kinds and steal pokaymonz". Yeah, no.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Magma/Aqua had a big boss but i never noticed any Admins, so it seemed like their small groups were just running around with Maxie/Archie commanding that massive group. So I was skeptical

Magma and Aqua did have Admins, but not particuarly powerful ones. They were probably the best structured, although there was that one guy in petalburg woods. We never found out what he was after, he held a wingull ransom and gives you a tm...

mjjfan10

Pokemon Trader
*sighs* What's so bad about Team Plasma? BESIDES the creepy-as-heck Seven Sages. I mean AT LEAST THEY DON'T FREAKIN LEAD YOU TO THEIR HIDEOUT AND PRACTICALLY GIVE YOU THE KEY! *ahem* Galactic. I mean, Team Galactic was probably the WORST team. Ever. Team Plasma's not as dumb as them, not quite.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
Rocket FTW, they created the second most powerful pokemon, there huge, and organized. only downfall is they're all dumb*ss'

Rocket: was ok imo it was not organized well but they are the classic team
Neo: was the best only thing missing was the faxct that Jesse and James wernt in it lke in pokemon yellow
aqua/magma: didnt like magma however aqua i liked but neither was great
galactic: was a good team but didnt like their storyline much in diamond/pearl
plasma: bored me they should of been stronger