• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evil Zoroark Game [A Mafia Variation]

Zaicon

$Reset Count$
With everyone confirmed, the game will now begin. We start in Night Phase, where the Zoroark choose who to kill and anyone with any abilities will PM me with the player they want to use it on.

It is Night 0. The deadline is in 48 hours (Dec 08 at 6:30PM EST / 11:30PM UTC).

Zaicon

$Reset Count$
Day 1

The Shedinja Showdown had finally begun! The top eight Shedinja from around the world came to this arena for the chance to prove themselves as the Best Shedinja! Everyone, including the audience, was looking forward to this event, eager to see some Shedinja battles!

However, there was a slight... problem. On the final day, where all of the Shedinja were going to have a free-for-all, there were ten Shedinja in the arena! Some Pokemon must be disguising itself as a Shedinja, hoping to make this event a disaster! And guess what? It was working! Before the event even begun, one of the Shedinja had to be taken to the Pokemon Center due to serious injuries!

The rest of the Shedinja were shocked. They quickly realized that if they wanted to have their battle, they were going to have to find and eliminate this threat. The Shedinja, minus one, got together and started discussing this issue...

Crimson Penguin, Shedinja Telepathy User, has been killed Night 0.

It is now Day 1. You have 72 hours to vote for who you think is a Zoroark.

All votes will be done on the thread, preferably using the format Vote: PlayerName.

You can retract your vote using Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary when changing votes.

You can also vote for having no lynch for the day via Vote: No Lynch.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Let the games begin...

Armando Payne

So not enough info to come across so Vote: No Lynch

Aegon

If there are only two Telepathic Shedinja, then it's unfortunate that one of them was the first to be killed. The other guy has a useless role now. :/

I think it goes without saying, but... Vote: No Lynch.

Zaicon

$Reset Count$
Noting only the body of the dead Shedinja, the remaining Shedinja were at a loss at what to do.

Soon enough, the group decided it was best to just wait and see what would happen. As soon as they did, a burst of Sleep Powder came from an unknown location, causing the Shedinja to fall asleep.

A few meters away, out of the range of the Sleep Powder, two Shedinja transformed into Zoroark...

Final Vote Count - Day 1
No Lynch (6): Armando Payne, MegaSerperior, unconscious charizard, Hermosa Caldera, The Eleventh, Apollo77

No Vote (4): ansem the wise, CameronSt, Crimson Penguin, zhanton

There has been no lynch Day 1.

It is now Night 1. The deadline is in 48 hours (Dec 11 at 3:30PM EST / 8:30PM UTC).

Armando Payne

Yet again, nothing's happened so Vote: No Lynch

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Vote: No lynch

Last edited:

Aegon

Didn't somebody post about the possibility of the murderers being inactive? I can't remember who it was (I was on my iPod this morning reading this thread), but it looks like Zhanton's edited his post, so I guess it was him. I recall this person saying that one or both of the murderers could have been offline. I don't believe it's been revealed how many Zoroark there are, but I may be mistaken on all of this.

So, for the moment, I shall be Voting Zhanton. I apologise if I'm completely off.

Zaicon

$Reset Count$
Final Vote Count - Day 2

Zhanton (1): The Eleventh

No Lynch (5): Armando Payne, MegaSerperior, ansem the wise, Hermosa Caldera, Zhanton

No Vote (3): Apollo77, CameronSt, unconscious charizard

There has been no lynch Day 2.

It is now Night 2. The deadline is in 48 hours (Dec 14 at 3:00PM EST / 8:00PM UTC).