• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hmmm this episode was good. I loved how Dento pwned both Bianca and Juniper 8D just like what you'd expect from a Gym Leader. X333 I almost thought they'd give Bianca/Juniper the win (like change it from the magazines).

I loved the ending scene. I FELT SUSPENSE!!!

pokeaussie37

Wow Bianca took Escavalier without even considering Accelgor?! Holy cow!

And yay for Boldore! Taking hits to get the win for the team. :)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Actually she said Migawari :p

Well, the japanese/english reference thread states it as Mikawari.

An okay episode, Bianca keeping Escavalier ruined it for me though.

KKS-Lapras

I personally thought it was a cool way to show how a tag battle can work though, with one trainer and Pokemon taking a hit and fainting so that the team as a whole can go on to win.

sSerenity

Dentooooooooo :) It seems a nice episode ! Gym Leaders are so powerful !!

I'm happy that Bianca keeps Escavalier, it's better / stronger than Accelgor and she needs it :)

Dax

Legend
They didn't make the music epic or anything. Just normal imo so I don't think he was that "glorified" besides I think almost everyone knew Dento'd win anyways due to the leaked scan

It isn't about the music though, it's about what happens and the fact that he defeated both trainers with a Crustle that has never been defeated is glorification.

Janovy

Banned
It isn't about the music though, it's about what happens and the fact that he defeated both trainers with a Crustle Zeustle that has never been defeated is glorification.
You mean, Zeustle? : P

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Now this was a good episode, BW is really delivering with its Pokemon Battles! There is one almost every few weeks or so, and not just one hit battles with TR like it used to be. Plus this battle had a great combination of both Pokemon and moves, ok Hyperbeam was spammed TWICE, but we also got Recover, Twin Needle, Rock Blast and Rock Slide! All great and typically rare moves (well previously rare).
Crustle and Boldore made a great team with their Rock type moves and bulk and I am happy Boldore did not just loss because someone had to, it actually lost for a reason, and a dam good one!

Alright, some may argue that Bianca did not seem to care much for her Shelmet/Accelgor, but atleast its under good care, and we may still see it as a Krabby style assistant! Plus now Bianca has an awesome Escavalier which actually seems to suit her! So its all good.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
You have to admit, Shell Smash is OP, even in the games.

Seems Crustle eats his crusts as well as his loaf.

playerking

You mean, Zeustle? : P

No, because that name sucks. Like all the other nicknames.

Plus now Bianca has an awesome Escavalier which actually seems to suit her! So its all good.

Subjective, I don't see how it suits her.

I hate Bianca now. She really doesn't care for her Pokemon at all.

Anyway, the only parts about the episode that I liked were the Klink/Klinklang bits and the parts where Bianca still had Shelmet.

And why did Axew scare Shelmet?

Janovy

Banned
No, because that name sucks. Like all the other nicknames.
Nah, I think it's quite appropriate for a Pokémon who never lost a battle since its capture episode.

Suits her much better than Accelgor, I'm sick of seeing that Pokémon. Escavalier seems like a powerful Pokémon, something Bianca needs.

Lol.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters

I think it suits her as it can become a valiant and loyal Knight who looks out for a protects Bianca (mainly from herself). Just seems a better fit than Accelgor, who can now be Junipers ninja assistant. Helpful, yet powerful.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
By the pictures seems like a fun episode, would have liked Belle to keep both bugs but I didn't have that much confidence that she actually would.

Will watch it later when available, the figth seemed pretty cool.

sSerenity

Playerking forgets that she wanted to trade her own pokemons for Zorua : She doesn't care at all !! But Escavalier > Accelgor for Bianca

playerking

Nah, I think it's quite appropriate for a Pokémon who never lost a battle since its capture episode.

Suits her much better than Accelgor, I'm sick of seeing that Pokémon. Escavalier seems like a powerful Pokémon, something Bianca needs.

Lol.

He will one day, he will one day.

How? They both "Suit" her equally to me, but since she had Shelmet before this happened, I think she should have traded back.

Why the Lol?

I think it suits her as it can become a valiant and loyal Knight who looks out for a protects Bianca (mainly from herself). Just seems a better fit than Accelgor, who can now be Junipers ninja assistant. Helpful, yet powerful.

Again, your opinion. You're allowed to have your opinion, everyone is allowed that. But I'm just saying that to some, Accelgor might seem like a better fit. I don't think that either would be a better fit over the other. I at least hope Juniper doesn't release Accelgor, then I'll hate her even more for not helping to convince Bianca to trade back, since it was her Pokemon.

Playerking forgets that she wanted to trade her own pokemons for Zorua : She doesn't care at all !! But Escavalier > Accelgor for Bianca

I've said this time and time again, she said she would trade Pignite for Zorua, but like some people do, she could have just said that to make the deal happen, before thinking about the repercussions.

But now, she actually left her previous Pokemon with Juniper. Now, it proves she doesn't care.

I hope Escavalier turns around one day and whacks her with the sides of his jousting things.

What I really liked about this episode, was the cliffhanger ending. I was shocked to see Cedric like that. We knew he would appear, but to make and appearances like that had me completely shocked.

Also I could say Acclegor > Escavalier for Bianca instead.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I personally thought it was a cool way to show how a tag battle can work though, with one trainer and Pokemon taking a hit and fainting so that the team as a whole can go on to win.

I found it hilarious to the people who thought Boldore was just going to be taken down without doing anything! It ends up being the reason why they won! xD

Clearly Ash was hoping Boldore's Sturdy would kick in

Hmm. Didn't even think of that.

Anyway, the only parts about the episode that I liked were the Klink/Klinklang bits and the parts where Bianca still had Shelmet.

And why did Axew scare Shelmet?

Subjective, she cares enough to have pokemon to trade them away for something else she thinks she would care about.

The Klink were nicely animated, really liked how they looked, but Klinklang was stupid. It fell of its rock.. :S

Axew.. Dunno what got into him.. Perhaps it wanted to scare Shelmet into actually doing something? In eitherway, it looked hilarious.

Janovy

Banned
But now, she actually left her previous Pokemon with Juniper. Now, it proves she doesn't care.
Well that's your opinion.

Paul was the one who didn't care about his Pokémon.

She didn't trade her Pokémon away to a random stranger like most of the trainers do, she left it somewhere where it could be useful. She left it at prof. Juniper who she can, by the way, contact any time and ask about her Accelgor. Besides, learning how to wield over Escavalier will be much more useful for her development. So yeah, that's your opinion, not a fact. :/