• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

Cobalt_Latios

Yeah, this will be continued in the next episode. :)
Okay, good. Even if I'm not as active a viewer as I once was (College and all), I still want to keep tabs on things.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok finally saw this episode and I really don't understand what people are *****ing about, Bel clearly asked Shelmet if he was willing to be traded and he agreed. Then after evolving Accelgor showed no signs of dislike to Bel so why are you all *****ing?? If anything you all should be mad at Juniper since Escavalier was not happy about it. At the end Bel made peace with Escavalier and thanked Juniper for trading with her. What else did you want?? And Accelgor wasn't even out in the end for Bel to say good bye so again blame Juniper if you wanna blame somebody.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was cool to see Kaburumo, Giaru, Gigiaru, and Shubarugo for the 1st time. Aguildar was very quick after evolving. The battle was great; Iwaperesu was really strong and was able to take out both Shubarugo and Aguildar after using Shell Smash and Rock Wrecker. Gantoru put up a good fight even though it was knocked out. It was funny to see Shubarugo chasing after Bianca and her funny scared reactions to it. It was odd seeing her actually keeping it, and not giving a thought about Aguildar. She was acting so excited when they were doing the trade, she was even going nuts when the machine malfunctioned at 1st. The trade machine reminds me of the one in Pokemon Stadium 2. Kibago was cute when he was trying to scare Chobomaki. Chobomaki was even scared of Kaburumo when it came out, what a shy Pokemon... It was odd seeing Cedric collapse to end the episode.

70/100

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Ok finally saw this episode and I really don't understand what people are *****ing about, Bel clearly asked Shelmet if he was willing to be traded and he agreed. Then after evolving Accelgor showed no signs of dislike to Bel so why are you all *****ing?? If anything you all should be mad at Juniper since Escavalier was not happy about it. At the end Bel made peace with Escavalier and thanked Juniper for trading with her. What else did you want?? And Accelgor wasn't even out in the end for Bel to say good bye so again blame Juniper if you wanna blame somebody.

Okay, so she did make sure Shelmet was okay with the trade, just towards the beginning, not at the end where everyone expected. That's kinda what I expected.

HoennMaster

It's not the amount of time that it's annoying it's the quality of the time they appear in. I do realize and understand that Cilan is a gym leader but couldn't they have just let Ash or Bianca win this battle? Dwebble never lost before and Crestle seems to continue his tradition. Cilan is amusing enough with his antics, they should let someone else shine for once.

Brock should come back instead. Might as well if people don't want to Cilan to have his moments.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Brock should come back instead. Might as well if people don't want to Cilan to have his moments.

He didn't do **** the entire episode saying he stole any kind of spotlight is stupid, he just won the writers didn't focus at all on his win, he won and that was it.

It doesn't affect me at all that Crustle won, Satoshi and Dent won the battle, they would have lost if Boldore didn't take the hit anyway.

So I finally watched the episode, Chobomaki really didn't like to figth, he gained some confidence after the evolution and seemed fine then, Belle actually said some words to it, I believe she asked for it to behave and obey Araragi.

The little bugs battle was kinda fun, I really wanted to see Karrablast and he was pretty cool, I would have really liked to have someone catch it and used it for a while(Iris or Satoshi , wtv) instead of it being Araragi but that doesn't matter lol.

Well the anime really dind't help me like Klinklang more, Klink is still pretty cute though.

As for the last battle pretty cool battle also.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Finally my usual viewing channels came through, albeit 3 days late.

I really enjoyed the Tag battle.

Nice to finally see upper-level(not in the game sense of the word) battles between evolved pokemon, though I do wish it had been longer and I wanted Escavaliar to know Megahorn.

Also, in the future, it'd be nice if Araragi/Juniper's Agilder cut quick attack and learned a bug type move.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What is weird is that Shelmet's timidness kinda came out of nowhere. When it versed Zebstrika it didn't seem scared.

What is weird is that Shelmet's timidness kinda came out of nowhere. When it versed Zebstrika it didn't seem scared.

Getting beaten to a pulp by Zebstrika might have scarred it.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I finally got around to watching this episode, and it was pretty good. The Klinklang bit was really just tossed in, reaffirming my belief that the writers don't have many ideas for how to give interesting screentime to many of the Gen V species. Klinklang will probably appear later on, like in the league, but I doubt we'll see much more of Kling, Carrablast or Shelmet in the future.

Accelgor and Escavalier were both really cool and I'm excited to see Escavalier again, especially as it gives a respectable power boost to Bianca's team. Crustle is just downright awesome and Boldore did a good job too, taking that double Hyper Beam like a boss. I'm a little let down that Hyper Beam is no longer orange and looks like any other white beam attack, but really it's a bit unnecessary complaining about a move's aesthetics when the two pokemon learning it was so silly in and of itself.

A fine episode with some decent battles, and I'm really looking forward to seeing us some Cedric.

I loved seeing the Profesor battle. It was great, IMO. I loved the episode other than the huge let down of her not getting Accelgor back...

I want to see the Professor have a rematch. In my mind, Cilan should not have beaten her. I think another Accelgor vs Crustle would be cool, as long as Accelgor wins. :)

G50

No longer posting
Bianca did not ask Chobomaki if it was ok to trade. She said something along the lines of " You evolve and become stronger for Professor Juniper now. "

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yeah, it doesn't seem as the pokemon minded being traded.
They both got along with their new trainers at the end.

I feel the same vibe from both Bianca's Escavalier and Iris' Excadrill.
Tough cookies who have soft hearts.

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the video version.

Apparently the Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon has, even if it doesn't belong to you. Bianca dexed Accelgor and Juniper saw what moves it had, Ash dexed Escavalier and Bianca saw what moves it had. Interesting, I would have thought it'd just tell you your Pokemon's moves.

I love Cilan's little dance when he called out Crustle. Also loved the "Rock and Rock n roll" he said when he called it out.

I really enjoyed the battle, was pretty intense. Juniper should battle more, she seems fairly good at battling.

I enjoyed the episode overall.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I would liked to have seen some explanation of how it felt for Shelmet to suddenly be liberated from its shell, seeing as it seemed so dependent upon it in the beginning of the episode.

Is this the first time Rock Slide has been animated as rocks appearing out of thin air? I'm glad they finally acknowledged that awkward aesthetic.

It was nice to see Klinklang...for two seconds. That better not count as its real debut. I have a bit of a soft spot for the Klink line.

The tag battle was pretty kickbutt. I like that Ash and Cilan actually gave battle, not a pity fight to give Escavalier an easy first win.