• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

Iris is very annoying. She was cheering for Bianca and the professor to win when she's travelling with the other two.

If I were Ash or Cilan, I would have ditched her right there.

MusicalZoroark

I loved Pikachu's derp face in one scene. He was looking away from the battle in one scene for a good 10 seconds with a goofy look on his face.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This episode was exciting to watch as well. It also made me think of the evolution between Karrablast and Shelmet more. It never crossed my mind how they turn out with evolution after trading. But it all made sense to me now,

I'm glad to see Exscaviler was starting to get use to listening to Bianca, and that they almost one. Quite a powerhouse Pokemon for her. I hope it makes her more successful in the episodes to come.

Also the end had me spooked. I knew we were gonna see Junpier's father at some point, but now I'm curious as to what's happening and what happened to him after exiting the cave so weary.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A good episode. It was interesting to see how a trade evolution works in the anime with the evolution occuring after the trade itself. The tag battle was also very enjoyable with the battle changing momentum all the time. However the decisive move was boldore protecting against the double hyper beam and that gave Cilan the believe to give two shell smash boosted Rock wreckers to finish the freshly evolved pair.

Also, I nice ending with the appearance of Juniper's father.

On to the next one!!!!!

Iris is very annoying. She was cheering for Bianca and the professor to win when she's travelling with the other two.

If I were Ash or Cilan, I would have ditched her right there.

It's called girl power and rooting for the underdogs. Iris was trying to help Bianca and Escavalier because Iris herself knows it's like to have a pokemon that doesn't listen to you. She related to Bianca.

You= point messed.

Last edited:

thekorean

One of the more forgettable episodes. Meh only thing it accomplsihed was introducing Escavalier. Meh, a filler for sure.

Battra

It was an enjoyable episode, though I wish the writers would write Bianca abit more consistent. They've shown her as a competent battler in episodes, but then it just seems they do a reset on her and have her act like she doesn't know what she's doing. Also i'm tried of seeing Ash & Cilan do the double battles, i'd like to see Iris compete more especially since she's trying to raise Axew but it just seems the writer's like to relegate her to cheerleader mode.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I've watched it and that was the most epic Pokemon-Trading episode ever!

gliscor&yanmega

I enjoyed the dub version. I thought Klink's and Klinklang's dub voices were fine. Karrablast's dub voice I thought was fine but I kind of wish it sounded more "Buggy". Got to hear Boldore's dub voice a little bit better in this episode, thought it was fine. I don't recall Escavalier's dub voice from it's debut, but I liked it. The bigger male assistant of Juniper's sounds very familiar, but I can't figure out where I remember him from.

One of the more forgettable episodes. Meh only thing it accomplsihed was introducing Escavalier. Meh, a filler for sure.

I doubt most would considering this a "filler"...

I doubt most would considering this a "filler"...

Most would, because of the fact that it IS a filler. Nothing important happened. That's what a filler is. :|

gliscor&yanmega

Most would, because of the fact that it IS a filler. Nothing important happened. That's what a filler is. :|

Bianca got an Escavalier, she's also a rival. From what I have seen, any kind of capture for a main character or a rival/recurring character means most people aren't going to see it as a filler.

It doesn't matter in the end, "filler" is a fan term, it's not like such a term should even be used as there's no actual definition for it in terms of shows.

From what I've seen, that only exists for main characters.

CupidKirby

This episode was a nice one to come after the last one. I have to say I really enjoyed the Boldore/Crustle tagteam since we need more powerhouse battles outside of gym matches this generation. Boldore looked pretty beast to me and of course the Shell Smash + Rock Wrecker combo owned. Only thing that annoyed me this episode was probably how slow the beginning was...but it made up for it in the end.

Thing said:
From what I've seen, that only exists for main characters.

You just proved gliscor&yanmega's point.

It was pretty funny when Cilan just got annoyed and curb-stomped them both.

I have to admit I laughed too.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
It was an enjoyable episode, though I wish the writers would write Bianca abit more consistent. They've shown her as a competent battler in episodes, but then it just seems they do a reset on her and have her act like she doesn't know what she's doing. Also i'm tried of seeing Ash & Cilan do the double battles, i'd like to see Iris compete more especially since she's trying to raise Axew but it just seems the writer's like to relegate her to cheerleader mode.

Well like I mentioned before, Cilan was always the one in this series other than Ash to be more participant. It's to show how bad they messed up the secondary male role(a.k.a Brock) by letting him be on the sidelines most of the time.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I love it anytime Bianca is around, she's a treat. She's like Barry, the episode's always better when she's around (IMO). :) At least we got to see an honest-to-goodness trade evolution that works like it does in the game in this episode, and not like the (poop)-fest that season eight's "The Evolutionary War" was (where the altered evolution was the very least of the episode's problems). I wonder when we'll get to see escavalier again? Too bad we didn't get to see more of shelmet, it was a cute pokemon.

7/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode. I liked the trade they made and am glad they didn't trade back. It was also nice to see Juniper's dad

Before Cedric Juniper appeared, I was wondering if we would ever get any other explanation on why the Professor reacted the way she did when she said "they must ave left". Perhaps Cedric was the 'they' Juniper was talking about?

Then again, they could be implying more than one person, so maybe she was referring to someone or multiple someones we meet later? We'll see...