• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

JudySpell

Banned
So we saw a trade evolution between Juniper and Bianca which was different from the norm. It made this episode's plot refreshing. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So we got to see professor Juniper and Bianca swap Shelmet and Karrablast with each other, which was great cuz trade evolutions are so rare on the show. I liked seeing the Klinks in Chargestone Cave also. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't mind when Araragi-hakase and Bel traded their Chobomaki and Kaburumo with each other. What I thought was odd was that neither of them did a trade back in the end. I suppose that I just expected Bel to be emotionally attached to Aguilder instead of her keeping the Chevargot at the end.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The trade machine reminded me of the one in Pokemon Stadium 2. Axew was cute when he was trying to scare Shelmet lol. Shelmet was even scared of Karrablast when it came out, what a shy Pokemon. It was odd seeing Cedric collapse at the end the episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I really didn't understand what is the point of using trading machine in the anime; why didn't Juniper and Bianca just exchange their PokeBalls?

matt0044

I really didn't understand what is the point of using trading machine in the anime; why didn't Juniper and Bianca just exchange their PokeBalls?

Yeah, it'd be one thing if it was over a long distance but they were literally right next to each other. XD

Leonhart

Imagineer

Araragi-hakase and Bel trading via the machine made things feel more official I suppose, compared to them simply handing over their Chobomaki and Kaburumo in their Monster Balls.

Daizy

I call you honey
Bianca was so messed up in this episode. She had a Shelmet that was shy and its fear was making her lose and then she just traded it away. That seems like a lazy way of getting rid of problems.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Bianca was so messed up in this episode. She had a Shelmet that was shy and its fear was making her lose and then she just traded it away. That seems like a lazy way of getting rid of problems.

She was being considerate of Chobomaki's feelings since she knew she couldn't help it develop on her own. She needed help from Araragi-hakase, hence the exchange.