• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemptonGames

Hey everybody, this is part 2 of my evolution of Pokemon series, and builds off of my previous post. In this part I look at how Gen 2 designs differ from Gen 1, and how it was influenced by culture and technology.

As always, I would love to hear your opinions on the topic. Were there any points that you disagree with, or any trends that I missed? Also, my next video will be on Generation 3, so if there are any design trends you want me to feature in that video let me know!

Leonhart

Imagineer
One thing that bothers me somewhat regarding Gen II designs are the designs of the Legendary Beast trio in particular. I wish that they were much more feline-like so that the debates about whether they're dogs or cats wouldn't have been such a constant thorn in my side. Two of the three Legendary Beasts already resemble felines to me personally [Raikou resembles a tiger while Entei looks sort of like a lion], but Suicune is the odd man out since it only vaguely resembles a leopard, and even that is up for debate.

TwilightBlade

I love the Gen 2 designs of the starter Pokemon and the evolved forms of Gen 1 Pokemon. But after seeing the GS beta designs I think Politoed should've kept its beta design just because it looks cooler to me. :]

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This is very cool, and I don't mean to be a jerk, but this doesn't belong here. Advertising your own YouTube videos isn't allowed here.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.