• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolve my Gengar

krabbymcnabby93

<I'm going 2 eat you
I will next week sometime, in return, i want you to evolve mine :p

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
As long as i don't need the national dex ^__^

Oh, and i should get Pearl any one of these days. Wednesday or before that. Keep in touch ^____^

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Hey, I need to evolve my Haunter too! Want to trade and trade-back? I'm online and inviting right now. FC: 4854 2908 2130, Name: Pasu

Edit: Oh, I see a lot of people replying while typing my message XD;; Can you tell with you you're gonna trade?

Freakshow

Jibaku
Use the GTS to evolve it. Put it up there, trade with someone else while on the GTS, then bring Gengar back. I did it with Machoke

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Okay, Saph and I traded, after getting some error messages (86420)

Since Saph has the Japanese version, my Gengar's name now is in Japanese XD *runs to Name Rater* Hehe, thanks for the trade man!

willypiggy

lol Chimchar/Turtwig Killer every thread I have been in the last post has been you moning about how you have to wait :p Atleast you get it today :p