• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolving kadabra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestt!

Well I have 1 little problem... My kadabra is level 100 now... Would he still evolve during the trade? I suppose yes, but i wanna be sure. Tell me if you know.;064;

Savvato

User of the Auras
yes it will evolve, since it doesnt need to level up to evolve.

Azure Flame

Like the person above me said, it will evolve. Any Pokemon that evolves through trading can evolve at any level, even 100. I know this doesn't have to do with gen 3, but I had a level 100 Dusclops with a Reapers Cloth and it still evolved into a Dusknoir when I traded it, so I know from experience.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
post help questions in the Official Help Thread of the respective game's subsection :/

Status
Not open for further replies.