• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolving my Chansey in Leaf Green

prettyRAVEgrrL

pokéGirL Power !
i'm having the hardest time evolving my Chansey in Leaf Green. i met her in the Safari Zone at level 26. EV trained her 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe with the Macho Brace. i didnt give her any Vitamins tho by the time i tried it was already to late and they said they would have no effect.

the thing is i only just learned about the Sooth bell being in Leaf Green so i have ran around with her holding the Sooth Bell for about 3+ Hours.

she is now level 52. she has 59 xp before her next level. after running around for all those hours with the Bell i saved it and killed something to level her up to 53, and still the same thing. she almost levels up and then a question mark pops up, and she's still Chansey.

is there anything more i can do to get her to evolve ?

BCVM22

Naw, I made it up. The page I linked to is fake too. There's a special button code you're not doing.

monkeyman192

simply bored
The same thing happens with golbat evolving into crobat...
I don't know why they didn't just include the evolved form in the regional dex... seems pretty silly...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Naw, I made it up. The page I linked to is fake too. There's a special button code you're not doing.

Pfft wahahah

I found that so funny.

The same thing happens with golbat evolving into crobat...
I don't know why they didn't just include the evolved form in the regional dex... seems pretty silly...

Gee maybe because the evolved form wasn't in the original Red and Blue, which FireRed and LeafGreen is a remake of.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Gee maybe because the evolved form wasn't in the original Red and Blue, which FireRed and LeafGreen is a remake of.

Yanmega, lickilickiy, and quite a few others are in the johto dex in SS/HG...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yanmega, lickilickiy, and quite a few others are in the johto dex in SS/HG...

They were not in the Johto dex. Yes, you could obtain them in their evolved forms before getting the National Dex, but they were not see able.