• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolving Pokemon like Scyther...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekboy

I don't have another Generation 2 game other than Silver, but I have Red and Blue from Generation 1. I want to evolve my Scyther, Seadra and Onix, but they have to have a held item in order to evolve. If I trade my Scyther, holding a metal coat, to my Red and back to Silver, will the Scyther evolve or will it stay as a Scyther?

*~Silver*~

Yeah... As far as I know if you trade it while holding metal claw it'll evolve into Scizor as soon as it gets moved to Red.

Psychic

Really and truly
Yep, you need two gen 2 games to make it work, sorry. Question answered, closing thread.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.