• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolving Syther!

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Hi, my syther wont evolve!I used the metal coat one time, another time I let him hold it and another time I used two!It just says 'Ye lack an item to evolve'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:club:

Helixis

Team NightSpark
I think you need a link cable and a metal coat. Check the spin-off dex on the main site.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Oh yeah, spin-off dex.

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
after the LIGHT in the evoolve place cave, it askes if it needs another item and first give it the metal coat then the link cable, doesnt have to be in that order

GD

pimpblue

Dragon Tamer -#1FAN!
: will ye give an item? yes. i will give a LINK CABLE!! good, now will ye give anotha item? yes, it's METAL COAT!! okay dude, here's yo scizor,and he has wimpy ye idiotic stats! beware, for ye will not be strong! i know, i know...

Mikau

Better then you
Since no one else stated this I guess I'll say it. To get a Link Cable just go to a place where you got an HM(or rare evolution item) you should see a gray box in it's place. That my friend is a Link Cable. I get mine in Solar Cave.