• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ex-ty's comic of a grass trainer

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
My first comic and i've looked at alot of peoples comics. I'll update this alot because i can be very active.

Chapter 1: In the beginning.
Page 1: http://i4.*******.com/10ypamq.jpg

Last edited:

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
I can't read it. It's too small. I'll review it when it's bigger.

Gar! Betean to it!
-Blue Meowth;manafi;

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Could i ask how you make it larger please becaue i'm trying to but can't work out how.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
I'm currently not on my own computer so i dont have access to the original but when iget onto my own i'll try with something else.

ForeverFlame

You don't even have Magikarp as your sppf name.

Lmao.
Anyway ex-ty, you know what I'm going to say, I'm sure. I'll blank it out, because I bet you're tired of seeing it. _ ___'_ ___ ____ ______.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Ok its been changed.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Thas real nie now.... Its not even working now!

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Take away some of the url and here it is,
http://i4.*******.com/10ypamq.jpg"%20border="0"%20alt="Image%20and%20video%20hosting%20by%20*******"></a>,
ex-ty everything goes wrong i know how it is :(

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Checked and the link works now.

ForeverFlame

It's JPG. I wrote this down before I even read your comic, by the way.
The maps are too plain, and I actually yawned reading it. Work on it some more, and you'll get it! I've seen alot of people improve between two comics. TWO!

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can"t even read it!