• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Exact date for US release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Pokemon Master
Wazaa guys!

Just joined this forum.

My name is Shion, whats up?

So.... I have been wondering....

What is the exact US release date?

I know that in japan it came out in september, so how long will it take for it to come out here?

Welcome to the forum. :)

And no, at the moment, there is no exact release date, we only have now Early 2007

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Nobody knows. If they knew, you would know.

Welcome to the forums, but rememeber, being new doesn't mean your free from the rules.

Shining Shadow

Score For Z-Gravity
Yeah, Don't worry. Nintendo will make it well known when they plan to release em in english.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
hi! and welcome, but sadly we dont know yet : (

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Good to have you here!

Sadly, Nintendo said they would tell us mid-November, but no promises. Seriously uncool.

Anyway, welcome, and don't feel bad when some n00bish poster comes in and tells you off. They are just annoying. Some people have heard this same question multiple times...so...they might be a little irratible!

:D

pokelover123

were not open anymor
OMFG GUYS!!! THERE IS A RELEASE DATE: MARCH 17TH!!! i recieved it from my people at nintendo.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Normally I would scream at people that asked this question because its been asked 1,000 times, but since you're new here i'll go easy on you.
I don't think being new should be an "excuse".

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!

Zaralt

4x Pokemon Master
Wooh, deja vu, but really, my prediction is February 13th.

Um, that seems a tad early. They usually release Pokemon games in the spring and this one's pretty complicated. They're gonna have to translate a whole bunch of crap. Don't count on February at all...

Skje

theyre already practically done translating..now theyre just waiting on a good time for best profit

hevver

Heart of Darkness
hahaha
you guys are setting a good example!
fighting like that. jk c[=
umm... Im guessing march or may.
cuz I just guessed.
I want it to come out early though!

RandomPerson123

When the games are released in Japan it always almost seems to be a 5-7month difference. I'm guessing somewhere March-April.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Okay, this has been answered: no, it's not known.

-Gesperrt

Status
Not open for further replies.