• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Excel Saga

There was an anime I bought a DVD for that had the first five eps of the series on it. But for some reason ep 4 wouldn't play so I returned it. That was back in 05 but I haven't seen it since and I couldn't remember the name of it. All I knew was that it was random and what the front of the DVD case looked like. I finally figured it out so I decided I'd start a thread for it.

It's been awhile since I've seen it and I've only seen a bit of it but from what I remember, I found it quite amusing.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I love Excel Saga. It's hilarious.

...and I have this whole thing about how ACROSS is totally Team Galactic, but since it requires three commanders it has to be mangaverse so Jupiter can be El Gala, but I'm rambling, aren't I?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
My sister and I watched the whole series at one point. We were laughing so hard it hurt. I don't even think Bobobo can touch it on the insanity meter.

Misfit_PM

Wandering
The whole thing is a spastic time bomb waiting to go off...

And the Will Of The Macrocosm(sp?)? My brother explained the first episode to me before we watched it(we didn't have the time to watch it at the time and he just compensated) and I didn't think it would look like that...

Rider Z

One of my first animes. Brilliant but Bizarre, I have strong nostalgic memories of this anime.

Draw back was the annoyingly high voice of the English Voice Actor.