• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Except Me (Multiple Hikari shippings - Rated T)

Mel-Girl can't resist polls so... Do you like the way this fic is progressing?

• Yeah! It's all been great! Loved every chapter!

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Alright/Bad/Good to begin with, getting better as it progresses

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Great to begin with but I don't like this as much (care to tell me why? XD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psh, it's okay. It's just an average fic, don't really care.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • This fic sucks. My pet cat can write better.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Mel-Girl should stop making polls and update.

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

csisps_26

Roark <3
I watched as his voice commanded her attention. She slowly put the book down but she avoided making eye contact. It was interesting to watch, really. She seemed compelled to answer him but she also wanted to avoid him as well.

“...I don’t know...”

“Who do you prefer out of Denji and Baka?”
Wow, Shinji sure does have some power over Kimi. Well, at least he's got a friend. ^v^

“Don’t say it, don’t say it...” Shinji muttered. Oh, I think he knows what role Shigeru has cast him as.

Baku on the other hand, looked extremely delighted. “Shinji’s Sleeping Beauty!” Shinji cursed out loud at this. My, my, Shinji, watch your language... Heh. Now this is actually genuinely amusing. “So if Gen’s the Prince, does that mean he has to kiss Shinji awake?”
The torture! Oh, the torture! 8D Shinji being Sleeping Beauty would be hilarious. Goodness, Mel, you have a really evil awesome way to torture Shinji! >D On the other hand, we'll get to see some good ol' BishieShipping. Can't wait! =3

I cannot tell who will truly pass the exam with flying colours but I don’t care. All this study for superficial grades. I do not care if someone gets a higher score than I do. Just to pass is enough. To put it bluntly, I don’t want to fret over stupid exams or else I’ll fail at life!
To be honest, I think that way, too. Good to know that she's got some confidence back and a better view on life now. =)

I didn't spot any mistakes. This chapter was very enjoyable overall, and the preview's making me anxious for the next chapter!

Tata!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I am an extremely bad Taco for not reviewing this sooner ;_;

Um, so, weird intro... Hikari randomly dragging Kengo into her room to get clothing advice. And Kasumi just going right along with it when it turns out he's Satoshi's roommate... XD You don't see a lot of fics start like that, no siree.

Haha, I love Gen's personality. So calm, so suave, so... Gensexual. X3

Shigeru is awesome. "Uncle Shigeru", haha... and blackmailing Shinji. He's exactly the way you portray him in our chats & scenarios ^^ I loved the bit when he argued with Kengo over turning straight people gay/vice versa. We all know how Shigeru is anyway ;)

And Shinji... WTF the way he seduced Hikari! :eek: Damn, I never thought he'd actually do that...! Not like he couldn't... but still!

Ah wow, I read that whole chapter 4, but I couldn't stay focused cuz it was all "he said she said" and drama and gawd x_x; I have a feeling that the entire fanfic is going to be like that...

Um but I'm 1/3rd of the way done with reading the current chapters! That's something, isn't it? I'll come back and read some more when I'm less braindead and it's earlier in the day. Yay! Keep writing, Melon!

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
Ok Mel-Girl, the fic's been going great. I lol'd at the Uncle Shigeru part also. And when Shigeru walked in on the boys talking about Nozomi...

If you have a PM list, please put me on it.

One of the pure win places was when Shinji, Shigeru and Satoshi were locked in that room.

For some reason I keep getting an idea in my head when i read this:

I get the idea that the boys are going to go "Bah. Go and have fun with the rest of your boyfriends." and break up with Hikari. She gets really upset and Kengo is acting quite distant so she can't go to him. The rest.... is something I haven't guessed yet.

Great, now atleast I ranked up to Surge's Gym.

This fic is just amazing :)
I've read every single chapter and I just cant get enough!
If you have a PM List, please put me on it.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I love this Fic
Time ago I red every single chapter ,but I forgot to comment
hope you update soon!

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
Seeing this updated was the perfect way to (kinda) return from my long hiatus, a very nice suprise indeed.

I must first comment of my favourite: the Orangeshipping! I'm really excited to see where you with it and how you write them, it's off to a great start thus far. We really got a glimpse into Kenji's character despite him having no lines, hopefully he can join the group at wherever they're going next :)

I should've known you'd try to include Bishieshipping somehow in this, perhaps Gen is in for the long haul after all? Or there is less left to the story than I think?

Good to see this back and I'll be here for the next chapter :)