• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Exchange Event Zeraora for Code. Spanish

Kaze_Gin

Hello, I exchange event zeraora of UltraMoon Spanish game. I am interested in shinies, singularity Pokemon or rares. About all in Floette Eternal or genesect shiny. Interested send pvm or here.Thanks!

Kevin24

Event Collector
floette eternal was never released and any hacked onto x and y could not be traded and transferred

kylegonjinn

Dragon Trainer
Hello, I exchange event zeraora of UltraMoon Spanish game. I am interested in shinies, singularity Pokemon or rares. About all in Floette Eternal or genesect shiny. Interested send pvm or here.Thanks!
Are you still looking to trade Zeraora? I've got some shinies lying around I'd be happy to trade, or a Rockruff with the Own Temp ability that can evolve into Dusk form Lycanroc if that interests you. I'm not sure what you mean by singularity Pokemon, but I might have something that interests you?