• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Exclusive Pikachu available at Build-A-Bear Workshop in Early 2016

Pathfinder

No Angel
Source: http://www.nintendo-insider.com/201...lable-at-build-a-bear-workshop-in-early-2016/

The Pokémon Company International has partnered with Build-A-Bear Workshop to release an exclusive Make-Your-Own Pikachu in early 2016.

The Pikachu will be available at purchase at stores across Europe, North America and Australia, as well as through Build-A-Bear Workshop’s website.

Those that purchase the iconic Pokémon will receive a “unique Build-A-Bear Workshop-branded Pokémon TCG card” as a gift, while consumers will be able to customize their Pikachu with a Poké Ball hoodie. Whereas for those choose to order Pikachu online, the stuffed toy will include a sound chip, the Poké Ball hoodie and a Charizard costume.

“Pokémon and Build-A-Bear Workshop both create memorable experiences for fans of all ages,” comments Monika Salazar, The Pokémon Company International’s director of licensing. “We are delighted to partner with a brand like Build-A-Bear Workshop that represents fun and friendship.”

This presumably forms part of Pokémon’s 20th Anniversary plans next year – will you be buying Pikachu?

not gonna lie I'm pretty excited about this

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'm just gonna bump this instead of making a new thread

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/08/29/build-a-bear-introduces-new-eevee-plush

There will soon be an Eevee to go with the pikachu! I'm so glad I saw this because I really wanted the 20th anniversary shirt to go with the pikachu I already have and was gonna buy it online, but now I will just wait until Eevee is available and get it all together for free shipping.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I saw this on bulid a bear's website one time.

If we had more money overall to fool around with I would love to make one of those two myself XD