• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Exlucively TCG Forums?

Hi, I'm picking up the TCG again for the first time since Base set/Jungle/Fossil. I'm a competitive Magic player, and am looking for similar online communities that focus almost exclusively on competitive play (decklists, primers, arguments over whether to play 3 or 4 of a card, etc). I was informed of pokegym.net, but it won't load for some reason.

Can anybody give me some leads, or will the serebii forums be enough?

Cheers,
Aqua

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
The most competitive forum is hey trainer (most people on the forums make there worlds invites regularly) from there its facebook groups (hey fonte, virbank, etc) six prizes underground to six prizes, then maybe poke gym and pokebeach (they are not nearly as competitive as the above forums),

This forum is what it is, we do have a fair amount of newbies and/or collectors, mid tier players (those that do or do not follow other peoples debates and conversations on the game on other forums and conversation polls as gospel) and players like myself (which are similar to players on hey trainer, to much knowledge on the game itself to make decks that work that other people would need a hand with). You will find that on alot of forums, but they start to thin themselves out until there is a defined level you see between each one. Good luck, and hopefully you find one that fits.

Edit: six prizes is no longer a forum it is a bulletin board.

Last edited: