• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I've noticed that many people have wanted Pikachu in Unova, but I read somewhere that they are only available in Kanto, and the two other places to find them (Trophy Garden and Hoenn Safari Zone) it is implied that they are imported from Kanto!

Anyway, I would've liked for earlier access to Ice types like Bolt the Cat and Wishing Star have been talking about. I haven't ever used Ice in my teams and I didn't have a chance to this time.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Anyway, I would've liked for earlier access to Ice types like Bolt the Cat and Wishing Star have been talking about. I haven't ever used Ice in my teams and I didn't have a chance to this time.

To be fair, Ice types typically are late game, but the majority of them are too late to be useful. They'd be helpful against Clay, Skyla, and Drayden, but sadly there are few to none available around that point. That just screams "poor design", if you notice (with BW1 especially), they always have several viable choices for type advantages somewhere before the gym leader, but they didn't really do that with Drayden. And since that small area of Twist Mountain is accessible around when you fight Skyla and Drayden, it'd have been the perfect place for them.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I think they could have put more water types before Undella. I find it annoying how half or even more of the water types are only catchable past 6th gym :/ And most of them people use a lot like Vaporeon or Samurott. I would have liked it if they were more spread out.

Definitely. There's no reason they couldn't have put Pokemon like Wingull, Mantyke, and Remoraid in Driftveil/Virbank or something. There's way too much being withheld until Undella Town.

I also find it weird how Magikarp and Gyarados aren't in the dex

I don't. Unova is far away from where Magikarp and Gyarados usually live and they'd be kind of redundant with Basculin.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I guess. I guess I am just used to Magikarp being one of those normal Pokemon in the Dex, like Onix and Geodude

The one good thing about all the clone Pokemon 5th gen gave us is that now we don't need to see those kinds of Pokemon all of the time. They can switch it up every so often.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Wow... That is such a diverse Pokedex: my personal favourite regional dex (for obvious reasons). Though, It ain't gonna be as exciting once you get yourself the national dex...

TrBelueJay

i have all event pkmn Gen3-7
obtaining dream world hidden abilities

Whats good pocket monster fans im jay, by the way im in need of some help the thing is my computer doesnt have adobe flash player so i cant enter the dream world to obtain some pokemon with hidden abilities. ill post a list of some im interested in if your willing to help me let me know well discuss on a trade how to trade recognize one another in the game my trainers name is "JAY" im a pkBreeder id # is 16900 i got good offers or jst work with me ill owe you big time.

TrBelueJay

i have all event pkmn Gen3-7
dream world hidden abilities

heres a list of pokemon i want ill give away my shinies for em with hidden abilities tell me how we can get in contact...heres the list

ponyta ♀ voltorb abra ♂ gloom ♀ vileplume ♂ growlithe ♂ bellsprout goldeen ♀ seaking ♂ carvanha ♂ exeggcute ♂ froslass shuppet corphish ♂ tropius ♂ whismur ♂ ledian ♂ wailord ♂ cacnea ♂ shelgon ♂ trapinch ♂ croagunk ♂ natu ♂ ampharos ♂ bonsly ♂ sudowoodo ♂ linoone ♂ teddiursa ♂ munchlax ♂ swinub ♂ houndour ♂ azurill ♂ girafarig stantler miltank and lilligant.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Whats good pocket monster fans im jay, by the way im in need of some help the thing is my computer doesnt have adobe flash player so i cant enter the dream world to obtain some pokemon with hidden abilities. ill post a list of some im interested in if your willing to help me let me know well discuss on a trade how to trade recognize one another in the game my trainers name is "JAY" im a pkBreeder id # is 16900 i got good offers or jst work with me ill owe you big time.

Most of us are already trying collect any DW Pokemon we're missing. You can Breed many of the Females, which will pass on the abilites.

If your computer doesn't support Adobe Flash player and will not upgrade, All I can suggest is that you try Chrome as it has an built in Flash and is higher version than Linux can use other wise. If you can't get that, I strongly suggest you upgrade your computer, or stop using a Tablet.

If it's family computer and you are on a restricted account. Windows Vista, 7 and possibly 8, can allow the owner to let other users install stuff.

heres a list of pokemon i want ill give away my shinies for em with hidden abilities tell me how we can get in contact...heres the list

ponyta ♀ voltorb abra ♂ gloom ♀ vileplume ♂ growlithe ♂ bellsprout goldeen ♀ seaking ♂ carvanha ♂ exeggcute ♂ froslass shuppet corphish ♂ tropius ♂ whismur ♂ ledian ♂ wailord ♂ cacnea ♂ shelgon ♂ trapinch ♂ croagunk ♂ natu ♂ ampharos ♂ bonsly ♂ sudowoodo ♂ linoone ♂ teddiursa ♂ munchlax ♂ swinub ♂ houndour ♂ azurill ♂ girafarig stantler miltank and lilligant.

Pleas do not use this subforum for Trades. We have a sub- forum for this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?220-Trade-Forum

Thread Bumped shutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.