• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
After thinking about it, I really like the thought of a customizable safari zone or at the very least a regular one for the old gen pokemon. It'd make sense that they brought over old gen pokemon for the safari zone, but don't think all old gen pokemon will be put there if we got one.
Agreed - if there was a safari zone I doubt it'd be the only place to find non-gen 5fivePokemon. I would like a Safari Zone though, for like it or hate it it is an extra thing to do in the games.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
So they'll give us Mantyke...and no way to evolve them.

Yeah that makes sense.

There's no guarantee they'll give us Mantyke either. For all we know, they could withhold the Wave Incense from us until after you beat the game. But more than likely, all three of them will be as well.

Here are some of the old Pokes I'd like to see in the new Unova Dex:
Pikachu
Voltorb
Scyther
Skarmory
Makuhita
Numel
Cacnea
Spiritomb

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm so glad that some of the older Pokemon are going to appear during the main storyline in these games. I was honestly surprised when I read about the new additions to the Pokedex, but at least there will be a wider variety of Pokemon available in the wild. I've already thought about which Pokemon I want to add to my team, and I'm looking forward to building a great team when the games are out. Nobody's going to read this, but I tired.~

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I'm so glad that some of the older Pokemon are going to appear during the main storyline in these games. I was honestly surprised when I read about the new additions to the Pokedex, but at least there will be a wider variety of Pokemon available in the wild. I've already thought about which Pokemon I want to add to my team, and I'm looking forward to building a great team when the games are out. Nobody's going to read this, but I tired.~

I agree, I'm very happy older Pokemon will appear.

Well, it seems like We'll be getting more Dragon types, mainly to make Iris/Drayden have a more interesting team. Other than that, I'm wondering what Pokemon will appear. Pickachu is an obvious one. I wonder if we'll be able to get older starters per-national dex.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I like what I'm hearing so far. Starting to form a plan for my team
Snivy for starter with growlithe and lapras

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I hope we do get new animations. Druddigon is a cool Pokemon and they gave him an animation that makes him look stupid. He's like marching in place or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.