• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

actually hes right it stands more upright now more royal like and moves its tail differently

I told you so... and Serperior also doesn't open its mouth when standing upright...

and its ears open up and close (its sprite from BW its ears were always wide apart...

Last edited:

Rokco

I am Steven
The old 'mon are starting to look really awesome - Metagross, Lucario, Absol! They are all within my top 10 Pokémon! Now to make a team...

Also, Haxorus best surfer ;)

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I hope they add shinx, a Luxray with wild charge would be awsome
looking forward to seeing what moves get added to lists as well

Last edited:

pikachu500

Elite Champion
Emboar also has a new animation.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm pretty sure that robot in the video is a Tyranitar. Which might mean Tyranitar is in the new dex, too.

R_N

I'm pretty sure that robot in the video is a Tyranitar. Which might mean Tyranitar is in the new dex, too.

Also the fact that it was in screenshots in CoroCoro and on the pre-order flier

A solid 72% chance, at most

Possibly more ice types would be included as even though the map might not actually be covered in ice; there is a good chance that there would be a snow area.
Such as snorunt and swinub.

True, I would love a Snorunt in my team. Aside from the Snorunt, perhaps a Seedot as well. I want my old bros again. So, should we predict the possible Dex numbering?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
It's awesome that eevee is finally gonna be wild. Just seems kinda cool because until now, as far as I can recall, it hasn't been.

Missingno.Fan

I hope they include Missingno.!

I kid, I kid. Anyways I wonder how and why all of these non-gen V Pokemon got to Unova in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.