• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
PokeTransfer, it's stated in BW that during the beta testing some Pokemon escaped and pretty much became an invasive species to the area, which is why East Unova has hardly any Unovian Pokemon the closer to the Transfer lab you get.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
PokeTransfer, it's stated in BW that during the beta testing some Pokemon escaped and pretty much became an invasive species to the area, which is why East Unova has hardly any Unovian Pokemon the closer to the Transfer lab you get.

Where does it say this? I mean, I kinda thought that to myself trying to think why there were old gen pokemon suddenly. That and also the fact of trainer getting old gen pokemon and then if any are released they start adapting to Unova.

flygonabsol99

Anyways I wonder how and why all of these non-gen V Pokemon got to Unova in the first place.

They probably walked on the frozen ocean!

So cool that Lucario is in it, it automatically gets a space in my party.I hope they have alternate starters, I don't want to use any of the Unovan starters.

Who thinks the new pokedex has the zubat line, geodude line, and pikachu line? They are in every region, so the pattern indicates that they will be .

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Where does it say this? I mean, I kinda thought that to myself trying to think why there were old gen pokemon suddenly. That and also the fact of trainer getting old gen pokemon and then if any are released they start adapting to Unova.

an NPC in the area (pretty sure it was a Ranger) says they are there attempting to retrieve all the Pokemon that have escaped from Poketransfer.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
an NPC in the area (pretty sure it was a Ranger) says they are there attempting to retrieve all the Pokemon that have escaped from Poketransfer.
Ah, ok. Yea, really haven't done much with the new areas available after finishing the main story aside from Black City and Undella Riches battling basically.

illucio

The Illusionist
Is it me or did they add new Pokemon in the trailer? I never seen any kind of mechanical dragon like that before, and I think in the corner it showed some new pokemon...
Can someone disprove my crackpot observation.

R_N

Is it me or did they add new Pokemon in the trailer? I never seen any kind of mechanical dragon like that before, and I think in the corner it showed some new pokemon...
Can someone disprove my crackpot observation.

It's a mechanical tyranitar

there are no new Pokemon
It's not something you would keep hidden

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I want Magikarp! No but seriously I am thrilled about both Eevee and Larvitar, I would also like to see Vulpix, it has been growing on me.

3D992

The Living Hologram
There's a mechanical tyranitar? I didn't see anything like that in the video. o.o

But you could just trade in an aron, even an egg with one.

It was in some sort of pre-battle scene.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I'd rather have new pokemon than old ones. Most of the old pokemon (mareep, metagroos, riolu...) can be obtained ingame anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.