• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilan

This one ?

120414_g01_pic05.jpg

It's coming from the official website, soooo it should be somehow "official".

Might also reflect exclusives and also that altaria,swablo and shuffet and bannete are in the game.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Interesting...

It makes sense actually...
Altaria is obtainable in Route 14, same with Buizel and Floatzel. Shuppet is a Unova Swarm on Route 13.

Anyway, first post is updated with the new additions.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
Might also reflect exclusives and also that altaria,swablo and shuffet and bannete are in the game.

Maybe, but that would mean Tepig is exclusive to White and Snivy and Oshawott are exclusive to Black, and in the trailer, they showed all 3 being starter choices, so I don't think they represent version exclusives. And why are Snivy's vines in a heart shape?

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
This one ?

120414_g01_pic05.jpg

It's coming from the official website, soooo it should be somehow "official".

I hope this doesn't mean Mareep and Growlithe come in different versions. I always had those two together. Reminds me of the time when I left them at route 34 breeding center, only to come back and find out that they had an egg while I was gone.

You think this picture shows the version exclusive pokemon? Or is it just coincidence?

voicerocker

Platinum Master
Simple solution for the anime: Ash goes to Homika and Shizui's gym before the league. Along with fillers, lets say this ends in early August. League takes up the rest of August and early September. After the League, Ash goes to the Frontier until Fall 2013, when gen6 is released.

If there isn't a Frontier, I don't know what the anime should do, but as of right now, we can say there will be a Fronteir.

That would be assuming there will be a Frontier, which is unknown right now, but something similar could happen.

The original comment I responded to suggested a late 2014 release for Gen 6 in Japan, with a 2015 English version release. That's what I meant by that being too much time. A mid or late 2013 release is reasonable to me.

The bird looks like Ho-Oh to me.

If you compare the wings of Ho-oh with the bird, they are nothing alike. I compared it to every winged Pokemon we know and the only one that seemed to be close enough to match it to was Articuno. However, there were a few details that seemed odd to me, so I won't say "It's definitely Articuno" just yet.

I guess they always could come out with Gen III remakes for the 3DS
*gets shot*

Since it's a forbidden topic (though I've seen several people talking about it lately) all I'll say is this. The main series needs to jump to the 3DS soon, but when it does, I believe it would be best to do it with a new generation to introduce new features.

Aurath8

That would be assuming there will be a Frontier, which is unknown right now, but something similar could happen.

The original comment I responded to suggested a late 2014 release for Gen 6 in Japan, with a 2015 English version release. That's what I meant by that being too much time. A mid or late 2013 release is reasonable to me.

Off topic: I'm guessing that the last arc will involve Team Plasma. Thanks to the quake in Japan we haven't seen them yet.

As for this picture, I think it's just some random art. Eevee is one of those Pokemon, and I don't think something as unique as that will be version exclusive. Especially because version exclusives are always vague counterparts. Eevee can't really compared with anything.

SuperEpicRock

Doubtful, in my opinion. I'd say the probability of eevee being a version exclusive are close to zero. The only probably plausible idea of the picture in regards to version exclusives would be Swablu and Banette, but those two pokemon don't seem to be "opposite" enough to be opposite each other as version exclusives.
More than likely they just stuck a bunch of random pokes on there to show off the the new pokemon from BW2.

Ereshk

Still planning
Doubtful, in my opinion. I'd say the probability of eevee being a version exclusive are close to zero.
Yep, Eevee family is too big to be a exclusive one.

Beautiful art.
Buizel: Oh no, another Water-type. About 25% of the new Pokémon are Water...
Banette: Very nice. One of my favorite ghost-types, and one of the most overlooked. It's pretty bad though, so I won't hold my breath.
Swablu: Good, but already used it in a recent run.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Wow. Looks legit.
Interesting to have Regigigas in the game if that's the case.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
I think the scan is legit, but I think this is definitely not from the June issue.
We need help from our Japanese translators.

Translators, where are you? So what is scan if it's not the June corocoro? And is it normal for one of the pages to be black and white?

rocky505

I believe that is something like the midway corocoro( the one in between the official releases)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
It's from AAPF and they're are true scans. They're coming from a sister magazine called Bessatsu CoroCoro.
http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.fr/2012/04/bessatsu-corocoro-june-shougakukan-ed2.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoroCoro_Comic

Well, nice to get some news. Updated list on first page to include Regigigas.
I did some research and for everyone's information, "Bessatsu CoroCoro", is a sister magazine to CoroCoro that is aimed at elementary school boys. It is released bi-monthly.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
Ok, they're real then. But does anyone know what they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.