• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

If Magby is in, it's likely that Elekid is too. I couldn't care less about Sunkern.

Slowking appeared on some sort of chart thing too, so it's possible that that line is included.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Indeed, Elekid is pretty much confirmed due to Magby, and possibly Smoochum & Pichu aswell.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Looknig forward to this. Very much. I think it'll be interesting to see what else is confirmed, but the fact that we're seeing lots of rarer Pokemon wild, such as Eevee and Riolu, poses a very interesting question? Will a lot of the wild non-Unovan 'Mons be rare?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Phweeeee, Sewaddle confirmed on an early route! F YEAH!! Sooo happy right now. Right, you're officially going on my White 2 Team plan, Sewaddle.

*updates sig*

I'm so irritated right now that I missed the live footage and have to wait for the vid to be uploaded ;__; but wow, so many new areas to discover. These games just get me more jived with every new glimpse. Sasaki likey!

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I have my team already forming in my mind. It has to have Growlithe, Riolu and Eevee in. And if they're appearing in Unova, I'm not doing any harm =D

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Indeed, Elekid is pretty much confirmed due to Magby, and possibly Smoochum & Pichu aswell.

It confirms nothing.
Phweeeee, Sewaddle confirmed on an early route! F YEAH!! Sooo happy right now. Right, you're officially going on my White 2 Team plan, Sewaddle.

*updates sig*

I'm so irritated right now that I missed the live footage and have to wait for the vid to be uploaded ;__; but wow, so many new areas to discover. These games just get me more jived with every new glimpse. Sasaki likey!

It's BW2, why wouldn't it be here?

rocky505

That doesn't confirm regigigas though. If it does then ho-oh is too since it was on smash.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
That doesn't confirm regigigas though. If it does then ho-oh is too since it was on smash.

No, apparantly (I don't know Japanese) the magazine actually confirmed Regigigas.

R_N

Yeah thinking on it, they may have just used Regigigas for flavor purposes. He has just enough HP & Defenses to take both of the moves and get saddled with a burn/paralysis

rocky505

No, apparantly (I don't know Japanese) the magazine actually confirmed Regigigas.

No it didn't. It just showed it battling against kyurem. Like I said if gigas was confirmed then ho oh was thanks to smash.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm loving how many Pokemon are available early. Definitely using Magby.

Status
Not open for further replies.