• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Seviper & Zangoose may be available because they can be caught on the east side of Unova, so even though they haven't been 100% confirmed, there's still a high possibility

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
That was posted on the last page... anime=/=games either.

If it is a animé special based on the games like people are speculating, then it will be heavily based on B2/W2.

Why do people think Seviper will be in the new Unova Dex? That image is from the anime. The anime has Pokemon in regions they don't appear in a lot of times. Seviper is definitely not confirmed. Don't start making assumptions.

Seviper and Zangoose are the only Pokémon from those screenshots that aren't from the original Unova PokéDex or have been comfirmed to be in Black 2 and White 2 yet. And the animé this time round has been heavily focused on Unova region Pokémon, so the animé could be hinting that Zangoose and Seviper are obtainble. I'm not saying they definitely are obtainable, it's just that they're in screenshots mixed alongside Pokémon native to Unova and already comfirmed Pokémon.

Zariful

willythehippie

The new games are worthy just because of (at the moment) Growlithe and Beldum.

Future B/W 2 Team (at the moment)
:501:;058;;374;:627:

Yes. I'm pumped that Growlithe will be there. I just hope he's not to far into the game.

kemal07

If it is a animé special based on the games like people are speculating, then it will be heavily based on B2/W2.

Seviper and Zangoose are the only Pokémon from those screenshots that aren't from the original Unova PokéDex or have been comfirmed to be in Black 2 and White 2 yet. And the animé this time round has been heavily focused on Unova region Pokémon, so the animé could be hinting that Zangoose and Seviper are obtainble. I'm not saying they definitely are obtainable, it's just that they're in screenshots mixed alongside Pokémon native to Unova and already comfirmed Pokémon.

I agree, but personally I really don't care about either of them : P... It would be great to battle them though...

umbreunatic

Has anybody noticed this screenshot : http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml
Does this mean pikachu and torchic will be in the new unova dex?

I guess Pikachu would be in the new unova dex. But I think that pokemon like cyndquil (concerning the typhlosion) and torchic will be avaiable later in the game. Like they did before in HG and SS (Oak gave you one of the Kanto starters, while Steven gave you one of the Hoenn starters).

Izanagi

'Sup!
Has anybody noticed this screenshot : http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml
Does this mean pikachu and torchic will be in the new unova dex?

I guess Pikachu would be in the new unova dex. But I think that pokemon like cyndquil (concerning the typhlosion) and torchic will be avaiable later in the game. Like they did before in HG and SS (Oak gave you one of the Kanto starters, while Steven gave you one of the Hoenn starters).

Well, most of the images are preliminary but this is most likely the case or it could be just for show.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That was posted on the last page... anime=/=games either. I could see Team Plasma using Serviper and Zangoose though.

Yes, but the same scans feature:
- The playercharacter from BW2, and not Ash.
- The New Rival
- And an older looking Bianca.

So there's a possibility that this is just an elaborate advertisment special.

Seviper & Zangoose may be available because they can be caught on the east side of Unova, so even though they haven't been 100% confirmed, there's still a high possibility

Exactly, I think that pokemon that were already able to be caught have a higher chance.

R_N

I'm glad Muk is probably in this. I've always wanted to use one but he's either been too late (Red), too rare (Sapphire), or just not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.