• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expedition to Onix Island! (748)

matt0044

-but the highlight for me was meloetta's transformation. Couldn't help but think about sailor moon when the girls transform. Liked her singing when she was transforming. Hope to hear it again

I even said, "MUSICAL PRISM POWEEEEERR, MAAAAKE UP!"

Vernikova

Champion
Another Dawn episode, another Best Wishes episode watched.

Still, an episode about Onix? That wasn't interesting at all.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Meloetta is totally like a Magical Girl.

o_O OH GAWD. HER SOUL GEM is on her forehead

I shall now call it: The Zombie.

halloweenghost

Pretty fun episode.

Shiny Onix.. meloetta in pirouhette forme, Oshawott learning hydro pump.

One thing though... in their journies.. I cannot beleive that ash has not discussed much of the past with cilan and Iris... figured he would have told them about Brock during their travels, and misty, may, ect.... and all other types of adventures he has had.. I'm sure he has talked to them about his past adventuires.... or maybe not.. since they did not know Brock..

but was still nice to hear about and see him again.

Vipsoccermaster

A nice episode. Brock being mentioned was nice, too. Oshawott learning Hydro Pump was also great, too. The Dawn and Iris interactions were funny, but getting old already. Meloetta was awesome in both forms, too.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I really enjoyed this episode, especially all the character interations. One I particularly like is the Iris, Dawn relationship which seems to be developing. It appears that Dawn is following Iris slightly but I hope it doesn't develop too much as I fear we would lose some of Dawn's memorable traits. I also enjoyed seeing Onix as we hadn't seen them in a while and the shiny Onix just added to the enjoyment, but for some reason I was hoping that Ash was going to mention the Crystal Onix. Finally, I wasn't expecting Meloetta's forme change into her Pirouette forme but it was great all the same.

Anyway, on to the next one! :D

matt0044

Meloetta is totally like a Magical Girl.

o_O OH GAWD. HER SOUL GEM is on her forehead

I shall now call it: The Zombie.

Better hope she doesn't lose her head. Charlotte might see it as a cherry lollipop.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a decent episode. I liked Oshowott's and Piplup's continued rivalry with each other as well as Dawn and Iris bonding. It was also nice to see so much familiar pokemon.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I know the difference between Meloetta's voice in the RAW and dub is very slight, heck almost non-existent, but the fact I can hear that little difference kinda irks me..

When she's singing "le, le, le, le", it just doesn't sound right compared to "re, re, re, re"..

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Plus, Ash already has a Shiny. So I'm sure his surprise wouldn't be so abstract. :p

Also, I just realized this: In Black/White (games), Iris uses Dawn's line "No Need to Worry!" at N's Castle. Now, Dawn used Iris' anime catchphrase during this episode; "Little Kid". Oh, the foreshadowing, the hilarity, and the insanity.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Ha, I liked this episode, it was interesting to see Dawn and Iris get some time alone together. I especially like Iris's riff on Dawn's famous "No need to worry" line. LOL And it may be my imagination, but I think this was the first time the word "shiny" was actually used on the show. I think they've always used a variation on the term "different color", but never "shiny".

8/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I liked this episode. It was cool seeing a shiny Onix. My favorite scene was when Kingler grabbed Piplup's head with its claw. It was funny how Dawn and Iris thought common Pokemon were rare ones

NPT

Just a member
Meh, this was an OK episode. I liked when the gang were talking about Brock .... but It annoyed me when Dawn said " Training all time is such a bore", she was being lazy and only thinking about vacation. At least Ash knows what a Onix is.
I didn't like it when Dawn tagged alone with Iris and called Ash a kid, she was so annoying in this episode. But It was funny when Dawn got Stun Spored by Foongus and Iris got shocked by Magnamite.
It's cool Seeing Melloetta's Pirouette form, as well as the Shiny Onix.

The shiny Onix in this episode looked more brown to me than green.
I had to look up Onixs shiny form to see if they were exactly the same color, and the in-game model looks more green than the Onix in the episode.
Meh, it's probably just me, though.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This is probably my favorite BW episode. I really enjoyed Dawn's and Iris' interactions in this episode as they were hilarious and it was really surprising how well they got along since they had totally different personalities. Their interactions really made this episode for me 10/10

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I liked the Shiny Onix that appeared in the episode and Meloetta calming down the rogue Onix. I also loved seeing Meloetta's Pirouette Forme.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well I liked seeing Piplup and Oshawott work hard to defeat the wild Onix and seeing Oshawott learn Hydro Pump was neat too. I liked Meloetta's singing and use of Close Combat as well, plus seeing a shiny Onix.