• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expedition to Onix Island! (748)

JudySpell

Banned
That Shiny Onix may as well have been non Shiny since I could barely tell the difference. I did like when Oshawott learned Hydro Pump though. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
That Shiny Onix may as well have been non Shiny since I could barely tell the difference. I did like when Oshawott learned Hydro Pump though. 5.5/10

Well it was definitely a darker colour than normal ones and looked almost cooper. While not the best shiny colouration, I thought it looked ok. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
Meloetta changing from Voice Form to Step Form while battling the enraged gang of Iwark was a great scene, as was Iris being electrocuted by that wild Coil simply for comedy reasons. I liked watching Mijumaru and Pochama team up to defeat the mound of Iwark that were blocking the island's exit.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The scene where Piplup bumped Axew with his inner tube was pretty funny. I liked how Excadrill was the only one that noticed them arguing and everyone else was too busy talking about going to that deserted island just to see a few Onix.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I just watched the episode to hear Meloetta's transformation song's change. It sounds so synthetic and weird, like they were experimenting with a bunch of voice filters. It doesn't match the voice she usually has, so it really feels out of place.

Nebbygetinthebag

A good episode I like the interaction of Dawn and Iris as well transformation sequence of Meloetta it was fantastic,I love it!! Also I like how Dawn mention Brock.I give it a 9/10.

Leonhart

Imagineer
A good episode I like the interaction of Dawn and Iris as well transformation sequence of Meloetta it was fantastic,I love it!! Also I like how Dawn mention Brock.I give it a 9/10.

Honestly, given how few times we saw Hikari and Takeshi interact with each other in DP to begin with, I was kind of taken aback when Hikari brought him up in this episode.

Daizy

I call you honey
I hate to admit it, but I kinda laughed at Iris'/Dawn's ganging up on Ash. It's nice to see the catchphrase get a reaction out of him for a change each time it was used on him this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that the Shiny Iwark hadn't been Shiny at all given how the coloration on it looked dull and didn't even stand out that well.

Scorbunnie

Didn't think that there was a point to showing a shiny Onix here because let's face it the colour pattern on it looked almost the same as the normal Onix. I also got so mad at Oshawott and Piplup's stupid fighting.