• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expert Socky's Expert Sprites!

d00med16

Ninetales breeder
Hey Socky like my new TC?

pinkidiot22

<Him & Mudkip PWN U!
can i have a cindiquil kiby and also a pokenov with that kirby on it.
name:kibiquil
strategy:EAT!!!
trainers pkmn:none,ive eaten them all
intro:i like food...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'd like a scratch please! I'd like a scratch sprite of a loaf of bread, please have a back sprite too please.

I asked Tachyon for one, but he seemed way too busy to make me one. I really want this, so please hurry!

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
ok my computer is back up. the only problem is that i have to redownload everything so it might take a day or two. someone has to do acucar's chao.
Aden, the skarmory chao was already made but i cant do wbg. ill post it again anyway:
skarmorychao.png

thanks for the request!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How long does this sprite shop take? I really want to get my sprite.

I hope I'm not sounding impatient, but I won't be bugging you if I know you have not forgotten.

mew_the_gray

they killed Kenny!
Could I have a trainer card pls??

Trainer Gary
Background Fire
Pokemon Pikachu, Blissey, Roselia, Swellow, Wiscash, Charizard
Pokemon Behind Trainer no
Badges Hoenn

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
How long does this sprite shop take? I really want to get my sprite.

I hope I'm not sounding impatient, but I won't be bugging you if I know you have not forgotten.

you ordered last night. i go to sleep at 10:00. and im pretty sure everyone who works here goes to school. so honestly, you do sound impatient. scratch sprites are extremely hard to do no matter how simple it may seem and not only are scratch sprites not on the first post that contains everything we do, but no one has said they would do it yet. so just wait. someone has to agree to making your sprite.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
is anyone doing acucar's chao? i just asked my grama and she said shell fix my comp in a few days so i might not be back untill wednesday.