• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expert Socky's Expert Sprites!

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
thats ok there are other ppl working here that do, i just dont know where they are...

thundermouse

okay... since you guys are ignoring me, can I have a town? Has a gym, two buildings, a powerplant, and a raichu statue in the middle. thanks.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
thundermouse, do you see scratch sprties on the list of things we do? no you dont. cus we dont do them and the only person that does battle scenes was alzi and he left. zimzimzims was banned and i think its just me and cloudcatcher but my computer is broken. its really only socky and cloud catcher for now.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I'll have a fusion please.
1st pokemon:Diaruga head and body
2nd pokemon:Crobat wings
3rd pokemon:Suicune legs and feet
4th pokemon:Leafia tail

Pearl Manyula

Can I have (all DP sprites) Glowing pokemon: Tamanta, togepi, pichu, munchlax, igglybuff, cleffa, and riolu (sp?___Lucario's pre evo.)
And please take ur time. Besides, i don't need'em right at this moment and i don't want to rush anyoune.

Espeodratiniair

Sunbeam Isle Gym Ldr
Gym Leader: http://i12.*******.com/2wghbgw.jpg
Name: Tal
Strategy: Amplify Luck and Exploit Weaknesses
Trainer's Pokemon: Unique Dragon and Poison Types
Self-Introduction: Gym Leaders are Supposed to Be Tough

I'll have a fusion please.
1st pokemon:Diaruga head and body
2nd pokemon:Crobat wings
3rd pokemon:Suicune legs and feet
4th pokemon:Leafia tail

Mind you can you send me the diaruga and leafia sprite? if not then I'll try to find it myself.

i think its just me and cloudcatcher but my computer is broken. its really only socky and cloud catcher for now.

Thanks so much for saying that pokemonster2191... Now I have this and homework!!!!!!!!!! (Don't worry I'm not that mad at you) So Manafi's dream can you wait like the end of this week?

Alzi

Toon link
Wow it's ages since i first came here ....Any way could i have a white be gone? .......And your doing good with the shop Expert Sockey so are your workers
yeh i would like a white be gone of this trainer card i made hope it's not to much for ya
newtrainercardon8.png

thirst4souls

Can i have a banner?
Background: Mixture of Purple and navy
From left to right on the top: Rozureido, Empelt, Rentorra
Under those pokemon, My diamond team (the words "my" and "team" in purple and "diamond" in icy blue) these are centered under the pokemon
and under the words form left to right: Togekiss, Mukuhawk, and murmage(misdreavus evo)
Thank you

Sentret

Yay! Pie!
Raggle Fraggle! Those poke-kirby things look cool! It reminds me of the other person who drew them that I forget the name of, only a sprite!

I'll have Sentret (duh), and Mimimoru pleez!

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
i have some bad news. ill be leaving the shop. its kind of going crazy as it is just cloudcatcher working and when i get my computer back up i dont have time to finish all of the unmade requests. thanks for all of the experience socky.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you have to leave? *sniffle...* I wonder where the other guys are but other than that I don't want anyone to request anymore after this post ok? But I promise I'll do the best I can!

Senor Finaleze

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that guy! Oh well, bye bye! I wish for a trainer card please.

Trainer:E-rald me
Background: The ugliest thing you can think of(it doesn't matter to me. Anything)
Pokemon:Skitty, Swampert, Nincada, Gardevoir, Huntail, Skarmory
Pokemon Behind Trainer: yes, Skitty
Badges: No

Alzi

Toon link
Pokemonmaster don't leave you belong with the shop .....can i have my white be gone some ...sorry to be a bug but i need it so quik

Did anyone read my last post????!!!!!!!!!!!! There are too many requests and so I don't want anymore request after I'm done with the other ones!!!! Who ever wanted the glowing pokemon sorry but we don't do those and Alzi I don't know how to do white begones but I think flygon rocks can.

Sorry for the double post but I did do some. For the Poke kirbys I will try my best to do it because I have no idea how to do it. But if anyone can make those that would be a big help. Other that that..... LOOSECANNON WHERE ARE YOU?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry I couldn't fit all the words in)
(If you want a name tell me)

If I miss anyone just tell me and also I want everyone to read this: Next time when you request anything that has to do with the d/p sprites please tell me the pokedex number that will be a big help

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Town plz

Pokemon: Latias
Trainers: 1 Ruin Maniac, 2 Hikers, 3 Bird catchers
Buildings: None