• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expert Socky's Expert Sprites!

zimzimzims

shinx goes rawr
ddfdfdfew4.png
[/URL][/IMG] i can do poke kirbys
p.s sorry bout the double post

edit:
mnbnel2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

;475; ;389; ;manaphyegg; ;493; ;470; ;447; ;489; ;468;

Last edited:

pinkidiot22

<Him & Mudkip PWN U!
mnbnel2.png

KIRBIQUIL!!!

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Where Is My Town

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Hello, can I have a trainer card?

Name: BattlePikeKing
Trainer: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer29.png
Background: Battle Pike (If you can't, then whatever looks the best)
Pokemon (R/S Sprites): Starmie, Heracross, Salamence, Swampert, Slaking, Latias
Pokemon Behind Trainer: Swampert
Badges: Gold Frontier Symbols

Thanks, PM me if there are any problems.

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
i forget, was I hired or........anyway could some of you give me step by step information on how to make chao, preferably with examples!!!

pinkidiot22

<Him & Mudkip PWN U!
heh,thanx?

LooseCannon

Sorry for the double post but I did do some. For the Poke kirbys I will try my best to do it because I have no idea how to do it. But if anyone can make those that would be a big help. Other that that..... LOOSECANNON WHERE ARE YOU?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry I couldn't fit all the words in)
(If you want a name tell me)

If I miss anyone just tell me and also I want everyone to read this: Next time when you request anything that has to do with the d/p sprites please tell me the pokedex number that will be a big help
I left a while back sorry dude or dudette

#1Hikozarufan

It's a cool Monkey!
Hey Guys Im Back! I had no internet. Alright any requests?