• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expert Socky's Expert Sprites!

Sentret

Yay! Pie!
Ah-hem! I requested for my kirbies forever ago! Not to sound rude, but where are they?

#1Hikozarufan

It's a cool Monkey!
Ill Do all of them! It might take a few min.!
Edit: Here ya go Sentret!
sentretkirbyxb9.png

Last edited:

d00med16

Ninetales breeder
Loose Cannon in your first TC where did you get those Shinou badges?

SwabThePoopdeck

Guess Who's Back?
Could I have an Espeon egg, non shiny, no limbs; A Sneasel egg, non-shiny, no limbs; and a misdreavus egg; non shiny (misdreavus has no limbs anyway)

#1Hikozarufan

It's a cool Monkey!
Ill do them. It might take a while though!

#1Hikozarufan

It's a cool Monkey!
Srry for double post but I cant let this thread die! So People who work here subscribe plz!

Dude I'm still working here it's just that I'm working on a banner right now....

And I agree we should not let this shop close forever that would be terrible :(

If there are any fusions, recolors, tcs, or banner request I'll take them. (Just remember if you want a request that has to do with anything about Shinou Pokemon, please give me the Pokedex number ><)

Hey Hikozaru, are you still working on those other requests? If there is a request you want me to do then I'll do it.

Last edited:

CutE PokemOn MastEr

-'cHar's mY BisHiE
Trainer Card:
Name: Agel
Trainer: guy from leaf green
Background: Water
Pokemon: squirtle, castform, togepi, lapras, pochama(no 495), chikorita
Pokemon Behind Trainer yes/no: yes....lapras
Badges: johto

Pm me if it is done

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
well i would work here agen but it's like full of stuff when sockey gets back he should make a new shop then i'll work there and we will get request done quikly and not let request go on and take forever

do you guys make custum sprites. because i want a Pi Pi sprite(a.k.a the guy in my avatar).i also want a banner with him in it that says Cutest of them all on the bottum.the backround of that banner is pink. and you need to type the links because i dont have photo shop. thank you

edit: there is also a pic of him on reds character bio. also can i have the sprites backround the same green as serebiis.

Last edited:

#1Hikozarufan

It's a cool Monkey!
Dude I'm still working here it's just that I'm working on a banner right now....

And I agree we should not let this shop close forever that would be terrible :(

If there are any fusions, recolors, tcs, or banner request I'll take them. (Just remember if you want a request that has to do with anything about Shinou Pokemon, please give me the Pokedex number ><)

Hey Hikozaru, are you still working on those other requests? If there is a request you want me to do then I'll do it.
Yes please! I cant be on for long.......Sorta Grounded.