• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Expert Socky's Expert Sprites!

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
I tried the pre-evo of scyther

May I present to you *DUN-DUN-DA-DUN* Clipper!

Last edited:

Expert Socky

Now Squeeks.
Here's the cherimu chao I, already made one:
CherimuChao.jpg

Kyogrestargirl!

Pokemon Champ
I want...

I would like a banner like yours, Expert Socky but instead, I want my checkers pink and purple. I want it to say Eliza, flashing colors light blue and red please.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
nor do I. Sorry dude

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Well, I've already decided against it and I'm gonna use another sprite. I'm really sorry if you've already started it! Instead,

Ipod Pokemon
Pokemon: Umbreon (R/S/FR/LG sprite)
Text: No
Background: Dark Blue

Last edited:
um i know this is kinda a lot and u dont hav to do them all but could you make me 5 chaos? (its a lot!)
mew celebi wurmple jirachi and manaphi
not shiny
with the balls on the heads regular emotions
if you cant do them all then oh well but if you can thats awesome!
(if you cant do the balls thats ok)

Last edited:
dont worry i will, but can you make sure that there all seperate pics so i can put them in different spots and not all togehter?

PS sorry i forgot to give ya cred for the mew.
i changed it.. my bad

Last edited:

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
... its okay socky. Mind PMing me how to Chao so I can do some of the work?

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
btw, r u gonna do developing pokemon sprites here?