• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Explain your life story

NatOreN

NOT THE FACE!!
Out of boredom I shall infect the rest of you with my boring lifestory! Bwahahaha! >:3

So anyway:

-Born during the end of March 1991
-Lived in the city of my birth 'til the age of 6, then moved practically halfway across the country (Iceland)
-Became the "new and frail kid" when I started school, therefore I made no (real) friends at all... Well, maybe one...
-Moved to another neighbourhood at the end of 3rd grade and, thankfully, started in another school
-Slowly managed to fit in, though not completely
-Won a small, local contest in... some car game, around the age of 12 or 13 (Whoo, achievement! >.<)
-Nothing noteworthy happens until about 1 or 2 years later
-Sent to the principal's office (for the first time ever -_-') for strangling (sp?) a fellow student
-Graduated elementary school (We, the Icelandic barbarians of the North, have diffirent school system, so...) and went to college/high school/the next phase, dammit! >////<
-Dropped out of mechanics during the following November
-Started artclass last fall
-Finished 1st semester a few weeks ago
-Got bored and wrote this... thing...

Enjoy, my fellow Pokemaniacs (others are welcome... of course)! Mwahaha! >3

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Uh... Let's see... My lifestory. Hahaha, it's gonna be long. XDDD

- born October 16th 1993 in Wellington Hospital, NZ. Hell yeah.
- turned orange from eating too much pumpkin (wow, I know)
- watched brother fall in duck pond
- found brother falling in duck pond funny
- watched dad retrieve the toy my brother dropped in the duck pond when he fell in
- went to playschool
- went to kindergarten, made lots of friends and attacked the kindergarten teacher with a crocodile puppet that I made myself, though it looks more like a cardboard box with some demented squiggles on it. Ah well, I thought it was cool.
- went to primary school and watched kids scream and kick while their parents tried to make them go in the classroom. I didn't scream or kick. I was a goody good, especially when others were bad. I'm still like that, lol kinda.
- became a crazy, spazzy kid who talked lots... and lots and lots and so on...
- discovered that people can be mean. Damn. I didn't like that discovery. D=
- had a best friend named Onika. She moved away.
- Discovered talent for spelling and cross country running. Became the best runner at my school.
- costantly changed teachers because they kept moving away
- got a new best friend. Guess what? She moved away as well. I must be a best friend repeller or something. XD;
- changed schools and spent my last year of Primary at this school which goes all the way up to Intermediate. This school was a church shcool and I got my first experience of school uniform. Delightful.
- made lots of new friends and never really got to see much of my old friends ever again. Damn, maybe I'm a ditcher as well?
- all these guys got crushes on me, probably because I was the new girl. Back then, I didn't like guys that much so I decided to annoy the heck out of them. It was fun. Some of them still liked me. Maybe they liked me better because I was some crazy extrovert, lol.
- became best girl runner in school. I'm faster than all the girls in the years above me, ftw. So then I became known in the school as that 'speedy girl'. I'm faster than almost all the guys too. The fastest of them often challenged me to races. >_>
- became best speller in the school too, ftw. Oh yeah and apparently, I also have drama talent now, ftw.
- had dance, couple of guys followed me practically the whole night. Too bad, I didn't like any of them. XD;
- got up to intermediate years and decided that guys were okay after all. Made some good guy friends. Took me long enough to decide that, lol. Some of the guys still like me, lol.
- got main part in drama production. Still best girl runner in school. Still best speller. Hell yeah.
- got annoyed with maths class since I was good at it but the teacher I got liked Science better and Science is my weak subject and so he decided to combine maths and science and I got incredibly confused and I think that was when my maths downfall originated from. Damn it.
- finally worked out who the b*tches were amongst the girls at my school. I still didn't like thinking that there were nasty people around, but eh.
- got to final year at intermediate. Decided that while I was the best girl runner, I didn't particularly like running much. Well, I kinda knew it along but I kinda kept that to myself. Some people still don't realise that I find running annoying. Or maybe I found the fact that people at my school only saw me as the fast runner girl annoying. Who knows...
- had to take on responsibility according to teachers, even though I didn't get assigned as leaders for anything. Lame. I could've been a House Leader. I totally have more House Spirit than the lame people who did get those positions. Also, people kept saying I'd get to be chosen as Sports Leader and guess what? I didn't get awarded that. One of the b*tches did. She's sporty as well, but I beat her in the Ahtletics/Cross Country department by miles. I swear, she is the slowest ever. o_O But she's hardcore at softball and around my level in skill at netball... Hang on, we're even in netball, but she beats me at softball and I beat her at athletics/cross country? Damn, the teachers liked her more than me. Ah well.
- o_O big paragraph above. Maybe I should make a biography, lol.
- got awarded the Cross Country Cup at my final Prizegivings at that school. I've been awarded cups and stuff for that stuff before, but I liked this cup especially. It was a real huge cup. =D I still didn't care much for running itself, but woohoo, got a cup!
- graduated from intermediate, ftw. Now I'm onto college! I got to break free from annoying people at last, only to later on meet new annoying people! Woohoooo..
- began life at college. Saw all these people from primary and decided that yeah, we've all drifted apart. Hn.
- made plenty of new friends over the year, which was great. I also finally got to know who were the annoying people at my college.
- went shopping with annoying, sl*tty, popular people and almost laughed at them when I said I wanted to get some manga from this bookstore and one of them responded cluelessly, "Who reads books?!" I loled inside my head. The others agreed with her about her book comment, which only made me decide never to hang out with them again, because I'm not like them at all.
- so I ended up with that somewhat not very popular group but we were the types of people who didn't care about popularity, so it didn't really matter to us. We laughed at high-ego b*tches.
- spread my love for anime around. Wow. Oh yeah, around this stage, I was a definite internet freak. Already had an account on SPPF but I hadn't used it much to this stage yet. Oh yeah, I got lots of the friends I made into liking anime, hell yeah.
- drifted apart from the best friend I had at intermediate. Gave up on best friend concept and went for close friends, which I had plenty of.
- new year, 2008, woohoo! Bum year. Became the kind of student that doesn't work hard, but manages to pass everything anyway. That's how I got by this year's exams. In fact, I got a lot of high marks for subjects, which amde me feel good considering at the time, I was going through a phase of doubting my smarts cuz lots of people got Merits and Excellences and I often get nothing but stupid achieveds and my brother was uber smart and complains when he gets Merits instead of Excellences when I get Achieveds all the time. Hm.
- Got back into SPPF. WOOHOO. Made lots and lots of friends and many of them, I chat to regularly. I also got to spread the little fanfiction talent I have, lol. Hell yes.
- got even closer in terms of friendship with my friends. We're all a very tight-knit group. Ah yeah, an exchange student from Japan joined our group, which was fun. She was very cute and it was cool how she improved her English over the year.
- school year finished and my Japanese friend went back to Japan. Got to see her off at the airport and now I've been emailing her regularly.
- Now I'm currently going through Christmas holidays.
- And that's my life story so far! =D
- Told ya it was long.

If you couldn't be bothered reading all that, I don't really care. For those who did, kudos to you. XD

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
ftw you wrote ftw alot, I realised that I left out that in september or so last year I collapsed at the ski fields. I was rushed to hospital and had a blood test. found out I should be dead and that I had a food intolerance since I was born. Gluten ftw.

Penguinist Trainer

I've lived on the east coast all my life. I've moved multiple times in MA. I've been to every state east of the Mississippi and also Michigan. The greatest events in my life include going skydiving this year, seeing NIN live, Tool live, the Transiberian Orchestra, and Poison the Well live. I've been to more funerals in my life than I could count on my fingers and toes. I love penguins and my long time sweetheart.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Lets see, Late Eighties child, Born in Adelaide, Went to school then moved to Melbourne, then went to high school, Played Cricket thoughout, High School Exams (Did well), University and yeah

Other things are that, First Car, Girlfriend at 17 (First, 4 proper Girlfriends but 7 dates altogether), Got about 3 jobs since I started working. Yeah Nothing else

Nikacho

"Oh, HER again."
I was actually a rank A internets non-txt talker since I was 10!
I'm the least-noobiest person your gonna meet!

~;162;

Ugobama

I was born in a small hick town. Been here my whole life. In Mississippi. I grew up watching anime and reading manga, though I don't anymore. I moved twice, still living in the same town. I used to make all A's, then I moved on to A's and B's, then I started having alot of C's. Up to seventh grade, I was a bit of a quiet person, somewhat of a dork. Then I changed and started acting out and getting in trouble. Then when I went to high school, I changed again and now I'm quiet and keep to myself. But when I'm with my friends, I start goofing off and playing around. I love to joke around and have fun. After high school I plan on moving to Hattiesburg, Mississippi and most likely go to college there. And then, I really can't say...

That's my life's story, in a nutshell.

I feel like such the narcissist.

-Born on the 13th in November of 1993.
-Lived in Wisconsin all my life. (how boring..)
-Adopted two cats.
-At a young age, was afraid of wind.
-My mom died in 2007 from an unknown cause.
-Lives a boring life.
-Is currently dating someone 7 years older than my own age.
-Is waiting for life to get interesting.

Oh wow, this post made me realize that my life is way to dull. I need to get my social life back -_-

Kipcha

~Born in Burnaby, BC in August, 1992
~Moved to California when I was a baby for six monthes when parents split up
~Moved back to BC, this time in Vancouver
~Few years later, parents split up again. Moved to Abbotsford, BC
~Parents got back together. Moved to Surrey, BC
~Moved to Calgary, AB
~Moved again to the opposite side of time.
~Lived in that place for three years before moving again
~Lived in that house for a year. Moved to my current home. Been her for a year and a half.
Basically, life involves a lot of moving :p

ddacua93

Doppelgänger
I'm greedy when it comes to attention and this is the last straw that broke the camels back -

10.29.92 - Born and raised(a ruckus) in CALIFORNIA?
11.13.96 - Four becomes three(Me my sister and my dad); then we moved(the only time we'd ever moved)
12.31.05 - My (only) sister got married and lived happily ever after
8.28.06 - Eighth grade; and I met a boy and we fell in love8D
12.17.07 - 3.6.08 - He moved(it was inevitable and yet I didn't see it coming).I learned how to [improperly] break it to someone gently. I learned I was an attention - ahem -
8.25.07 - Ninth grade and still trying to keep my chin up
8.30.08 - Tenth grade as it just so happen(ed)s
12.18.08 - Currently failing high school

My life is like Swiss cheese(full of holes) ; These are just minor events that happened to leave a crater in my life; other than that all things eventful have come to surpass me

Last edited:

dark rift

- Born in Zimbabwe in February 18 1992
- Had cranial problems so I had to move to the UK a week later to get an operation
- had another operation on my head where they took my scull apart and put screws in it
- found out I had epilepsy and adrenal problems
- moved to France at the age of 5
- Got over epilepsy
- moved back to the UK at 6/7
- Went to this posh private school for about 2 years
- moved to North Carolina US at 7/8
- hated it but started swimming competitively
- got good at swimming
- moved back to the UK at the age of 13/14

And that's all the major stuff that I can think of.