• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Explain your life story

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Approved by JoshYEAH

Explain your life story

Here you can share your life story, such as if you moved countries. Or if your parents remarried, or if you had relatives pass away. You could also explain some life changing moment you had. We're not forcing you to explain personal things.....

I've lived in the same house my whole life, have both my biological parents, andhave a plain life.
The only thing noteworthy is that I'm an eagle scout.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I moved Frequently in Ontario. Have divorced parents. Seen mom bruised by new boyfriend. Won 4 soccer trophies and i got in total over 1000 cards- pokemon and hockey. You can say i had an eye opener of a childhood so far...

~Mist~

revolutionary~
-Born in Peru & lived in Venezuela for six months
-Has two brothers, one sister, and two half-sisters (all are younger)
-Part of Top 40 Italian language students & went to Italy for 15 days
-Currently in a loving relationship for nearly three years so far
-Interested in various cultures, history, writing, graphic-making & travel
-Currently resides in the boring state of New York
-Attends college

The rest I talk about in LJ.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Ah what the hell. I enjoy being a narcissist everyone once in a while
-Born in 1990 to white collar parents
-Eventually gained 3 younger siblings
-Lived in a suburb of Boston my whole life
-Bounced around various private schools over the years
-Developed a love of theartre
-Moved away when I was 13 to go to boarding school
-Came of age in a sense and rejected the preppy, Conservative country club mentality that was expected of me
-Went away to a crunchy hippie college

Um. Kay?
-Born exactly in the middle of the year during 1992
-Parents divorce at six months old
-Mom meets guy at three
-Dad meets girl at four
-Mom marries guy at four
-Dad marries girl at five
-Move to current house in New York at six
-Adopt two cats
-Paricipate in various plays throughout school
-Dad moves to Florida
-Develop a love for the Boston Red Sox
-Win National Writing Contest
-Spend summer of '05 at Columbia University <3
-Dad gets divorced June 2006
-Mom gets divorced June 2006
-Recieve Filofax/Blackberry

I made mistakes. I learned from some. And now I am here.

Last edited:

Kate

Banned
- Lived in Washington D.C. my entire life
- Took on fencing as sport of choice, went on to win Virginia state championship.
- I tend to have a fairly cynical attitude at times.
- At an early age I've been interested in law and crime
- Attend George Washington university, studying to be a prosecutor.

There's not all that much to say to be honest.

Yogurt

I used to live in the inner city in a smaller house. Now I live in a slightly larger but still too small house in a suburb. My birth parents are still married. I live with them, unfortunately. I'm 16 and a Junior in high school. I'm a girl (yes I'm on the internet). I used to play baseball, soccer in grade school. Now I run cross country and track. I am self-conscious about my appearance. I don't take kindly to any jokes or criticism even if they are jokes. I take everything way too seriously (except the internet). Most people you will ever see making fun of me on here know me and I know if they are joking or not. That is the only situation that I don't mind. I take what my closest friends say to me much more seriously than what anyone else says to me. If I trust you, it's very easy to lose that trust but it is also possible to gain it back. I'm usually a solitary person. I don't like when people watch over my shoulder and watch everything I do.

I have one sister, one brother. My sister in a sophomore in college. My brother is a senior in high school. My family tends to annoy me and such so I try to not get into arguments with them. I have a dog, bunny, fish, turtles. Anyone who actually read this wow congrats. If you want to stalk me some more I usually go to the spp chats or just about any popular chat on PS. The computer is my haven. Enuf said.

mew801

Ok here goes.

~ I was born on the 5th of June 1993 along with my twin sister. We are identical twins
~ We were born 20 weeks premature and couldn't breathe by ourselves so were put in a an incubator for 12 weeks.
~ Over the 15 years I have been alive, my mum gave birth to 7 other children.
~ They are all either twins or triplets.
~ When I was 5 I attended school blah blah blah
~ I now go to High School and i'm in year 11
~ My mum passed away on the 15th of September 2008 after a long battle with cancer.
~ I am a dancer and I dance everyday for about 5 hours.
~ Me and my twin are the main caregivers of our brothers and sisters because Dad is working all the time.

Yea that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
In a seedy hospital bed one humid summer morning in 1988, a scream began. It grew larger and louder, shattering the windows and causing the nearby medical equipment moniters to malfunction. The power shut down, casting the entire hospital into darkness and chaos. Doctors, nurses, and patients bled from their eyes, ripped out their hair, were slammed into the walls and ceiling by invisible forces. Fierce winds and bolts of otherwordly lightning rent the air, metal shrieked and wood groaned, water pipes burst and furnaces flared covering the air in rainbow sprays of water and fire. The hospital imploded.

From the wreckage a single white light speared into the sky. A baby made its first cry.

That is the story of Profesco's birth.

Cool, huh? ^_^

KBM117

In a seedy hospital bed one humid summer morning in 1988, a scream began. It grew larger and louder, shattering the windows and causing the nearby medical equipment moniters to malfunction. The power shut down, casting the entire hospital into darkness and chaos. Doctors, nurses, and patients bled from their eyes, ripped out their hair, were slammed into the walls and ceiling by invisible forces. Fierce winds and bolts of otherwordly lightning rent the air, metal shrieked and wood groaned, water pipes burst and furnaces flared covering the air in rainbow sprays of water and fire. The hospital imploded.

From the wreckage a single white light speared into the sky. A baby made its first cry.

Cool, huh? ^_^

*claps* That was epic lol.

I guess I'll give my life story...

-My parents got married in 1984 and I was born 8 years later on May 15th.
-My dad was a two-star general in the Military at one point, so my family used to have to move a lot.
-I was born in Denver, Colorado.
-Then, my family had to move to Knoxville, Tennessee when I was 5 because of my dad's career (the military.)
-While I was in Tennessee, I think I was the happiest I had ever been. I had made lots of friends and I didn't think that we'd have to move again.
-Unfortunately, we did have to move again. The summer after my freshman year, my dad received a call saying that he only had to serve two more years in the military and only had to move one more time.
-Now, I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia...Not too far from Atlanta.

Haha, so that that's my story.

If you want to know anything else just pm me...

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Hmm....

Okay, my nephew has Lymphoma (Sp?), my 18-year old cousin died in a car accident, I'm phailing 3 subjects this semester due to severe sicknesses and absence, I like Fruit Loops, I moved away from my beloved state NJ and left all of my best friends behind, but I still text them/message them over Youtube, I've killed 619 ants in my lifetime....

Everything else is basically personal/weird/unimportant to anyone.

@Profesco: I wouldn't expect anything less at your birth.

Last edited:

-BJ-

-Born and raised in West Philadelphia
-Spent most of my childhood days on the playground
-As I got older, I enjoyed chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
-Gained a penchant for basketball, and would often play it outside of the school
-But there were a couple of guys, who were up to no good, and began causing trouble in my neighbourhood
-I had a run-in with them once, which led to a physical altercation
-Out of fear, my mom informed me that I was moving to Bel-Air
-When I got there, I had come across a peculiar cab with unusual adornments, such as novelty dice and a humorous license plate
-I arrived at my aunt and uncle's house at seven or eight o'clock
-After waving off the cab, I took a look inside my new home, and noticed a regal look and feel to it

lol

10freshprinces

-Born in Missouri 1994
-Half-Sister born in Kansas 1996
-Moved twice shortly after being born into an old, large house at the age of 1-2
-Lived with mom for first ten years of my life, visiting my dad about every weekend (parents were never married)
-Moved to small house in same town at age 5 or 6
-Started school and made several good friends
-Went on a vacation to Cancun, Mexico at the age of Nine.
-Moved to Oklahoma to live with my Mom and Dad at age 10
-Moved from small house to newer house after about one year.
-Been living at new house ever since, though it is for sale and I'm moving soon (my dad and grandparents buy, fix up, and then sell/rent houses to people).
-Sister has still been coming up every weekend.

I also had a talent show where I was repeatedly told that I had the best act there (I did Daft Hands). Some of the other memorable acts though included the actual playing of the song "Imagine", the Palin Rap, and a cool dance thing. My personal favorite act there was a solo done on violin.

Last edited:

Cool, huh? ^_^
I'm impressed you can remember your own birth in such detail.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
I got cast out of heaven for cheating God in a game of poker. After that I convinced two naked twits to eat some fruit, but then I got my limbs removed. Nowadays I make bad citcoms like The Nanny in my spare time.

Zabi

Not really here.
Why not?

• I was born in 1993 to be the youngest in the family, with two older brothers.
  • I have lived in New Jersey all my life, but have moved twice but just to different towns.
  • Have gone bankrupt.
  • My uncle passed away.
  • Had depression for some really stupid reasons, but have gotten over it.
  • Started high school, and not as bad as people put it. Currently in tenth grade.
  • My father passed away in between ninth and tenth grade. (R.I.P.)
  • Came to understand, my family means more to me than anything else.

=/

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
i just congealed in a gutter from trash and dead leaves roughly 3 weeks before joining Serebii forums. From there i gained all the knowledge i needed to continue my existance and realised im part of the Burmy family...Life is just full of little surprises!