• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Atari

Did it on 'em
This is the first ep of black and white I've ever been in the process of watching, so I'm pretty much ignorant of like everything lol (names, etc).

Even so, the guess that Pokemon has never been to obviousss. :>

And I congratulate from getting out of that enclosing wall scene so freaking easily. ~

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm still laughing about Dento triggering that trap. it reminds me of a fanfic I wrote withh Gold setting off all of those traps

I don't get their fuss with something like this just go YOOM-TAH. XDDD

And we're back. Opening the sarcophagus didn't release a Cofagrigous, but it took them to a stadium like area with Chargestone like rocks

KKS-Lapras

This inner temple chamber looks a lot like the one from the TP vs. TR episode previews.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Btw, the who's that Pokemon is Cofagrigous

Yeah, I said that.

Ash almost triggers a trap by almost touching the stone.

Ash imagines himself dead.

Sigilyph appears.

Pikachu battles it.

Sigilyph sounds like Thundurus.

KKS-Lapras

Sigilyph attacks!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
They all head in Cofagrigus coffins.

Sigilyph can't find them. They walk out of them.

Cofagrigus comes out and it did the exorcist walk.

Pansage uses Dig. Cofagrigus uses Will O Wisp and then Pansage uses Solarbeam.

Iris comes out of the coffin.

Multiple Cofagrigus and Sigilyph attacks some more.

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
Skeleton Ash and dead Pika! I smell a new avatar (if it doesn't already exist lol).

YES, hiding inside the coffin ALWAYS works, btw.

Even so I kind of freaked out a little when Cofagrigous popped out of that one and started attacking! I wonder of another coffin could fit inside of him. A coffin inside a coffin inside a coffin... xD

KKS-Lapras

Iris wrapped as a mummy!

Sigilyph is chasing them because Cedric actually stole the Dark Stone. Reminds me of Jurassic Park 3

edit: What's that green attack the Cofagrigous's were using?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pansage learned Shoryuken, apparently.