• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Sorry for asking, but what was the point to the flashacks? From what I saw, Sigilyph and Cofagrigus was hurling them into the air, Ash, Iris, & Cilan remember all of the pokémon they encountered & befriended on their journey, & then they landed without going splat. I think it's because Sigilyph & Cofagrigus read their minds and saw that they were kind-hearted people who truly cared about pokémon & were not trying to steal anything, but I'm not too sure.

Also, when Krokorok showed up at the end, I was thinking "Whoa! Didn't see that coming!"

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Sigilyph threw them in the air and left them to die, they got a flashback of their adventures, their lives basicly flashed before their eyes.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
You really are a troll aren't you? did you bother reading my post before yours? they almost died, so they got a flashback of their journey and their pokemons.

no because when i clicked on here i was looking on the first page, not the 5th page now apologise!!!! NOWWW!

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry for asking, but what was the point to the flashacks? From what I saw, Sigilyph and Cofagrigus was hurling them into the air, Ash, Iris, & Cilan remember all of the pokémon they encountered & befriended on their journey, & then they landed without going splat. I think it's because Sigilyph & Cofagrigus read their minds and saw that they were kind-hearted people who truly cared about pokémon & were not trying to steal anything, but I'm not too sure.
Yeah, that's more-or-less what happened. Cedric reminded them that, according to the legend, Zekrom came to the Hero's aid because it sensed that his and his Pokémon's hearts were one. That's why Ash & Co. recalled previous events where they had bonded with a Pokémon, in the hope that they'd get rescued like the Hero was.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh it wasn't a I'm going to die moment? so that's why they showed bonding moments?

I guess that is why Stunfisk and Palpitoad didn't get one then, they don't really have bonding moments with their trainers, Snivy moment showing her battling is not much of a bonding moment either though, so they could have shown Palpitoad and Stunfisk anyway, Palpitoad has that moment with him when he beats Stoutland I still think it would fit the montage but it makes more sense now atleast.

So basicly this says, writers give Stunfisk and Palpitoad an episode and have them bond with their trainers too.

Sushi can you translate the preview in the Krokorok threaD?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So if this isn't Chargestone Cave, then...where is it?

They leave the cave, dunno from which side and travel during an entire day with Araragi father, then in the next day they finally find the ruins, so yeah it isn't there and it took them 1day+ of traveling to get there, as for where it is I don't know.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

I seen the pictures, and this episode seems like it would be good for me.

It has Sigilyph and Cofagrigus, two of my favorite Pokemon.

It had adventurous moments which I liked.

It looked like it had comedic moments which look funny.

More episode connecting, really hope this continues, it makes the "To Be Continued..." more of an actual "to be continued" moment.

I loved the flashbacks, thought it was kind of funny how they are about to go fall to their death and look back on their time, I don't think Ash had one of Sandile/Krokorok though which I think is odd since I think he had more of a bonding moment with it then Trubbish(No wonder Krokorok isn't happy at the end of the episode :p).

And Krokorok appears again at the end(Krokorok is also a favorite Pokemon of mine, so another plus), wasn't really surprised since I already knew it was going to be in this episode and figured it'll happen at the end, still it's entrance was awesome :D.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Despite there being no captures of two awesome Pokemon and no Team Plasma, this episode looks really good. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

RickHoenn

Banned
This was one of the best BW episodes for sure.

Now they're doing cliffhangers for every ep. lol :p

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Doesn't Cedric appear after the 6th gym? Or am I wrong?

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
The Hero in the Zekrom legend has crazy black hair. Want to bet that will start some new speculation about Satoshi's ancestry?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ah my bad I thought you meet him in the 7th gym city and he has something to do with Dragon spiral Tower.