1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jan 26, 2012.

1. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

I must be losing it or did I actually hear the voice actor of Cedric Juniper turn out to be the same actor that voiced Prof Oak in the past before the Battle Frontier and DP series? If it is him, then why in God's name didn't he voiced Oak this time around? Instad of that guy that does this Oak and James? Makes no sense.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. MusicalZoroark

MusicalZoroark Well-Known Member

OMG!!! pROF.oAK!!!! I was drinking coffee and when he talked i spit it out. OMG!!!!!

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. UnbelievableUrsula

UnbelievableUrsula Cute and Creepy!

Well it's better than thinking Giovanni is all the time.

I'm surprised people even care about Oak at this point.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. R?IDDl3R

R?IDDl3R ace trainer

just finish watching the episode .. it was good love the near daeth experiance and cofregriegus and silgyphs however u spell it were awesome hahaha i love cedrics personalty hes funny

Jerimiyah likes this.
  5. GalladeRocks

GalladeRocks Son of a Beach

Cedric was pretty awesome, but there's one big question that I was left with at the end of this episode. How has Ash not been murdered by wild Pokemon while looking them up in the Pokedex? Sigilyph and Cofagrigus weren't even the first! There's been a ton of Pokemon that could've just killed Ash while he stood there with the Pokedex, but nope, they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking. Kinda weird when you think about it.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Dax

Dax R.I.P Dax

I liked the episode. Iris was very entertaining . Her facial expressions after Cedric's gimmicks were enjoyable.

I love how in the flashbacks they forgot Ash has a Palpitoad. *trollface*

7. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Great episode. Highly entertaining and funny. I freaked out when I realized he was voiced by the same guy who voiced Professor Oak. Any chance he can voice Oak again? PLEASE?

Iris wasn't annoyed with Charles at all. I have that Mighty Accelguard episode and I've watched it numerous of times, she had no problem with him. Her only annoyance was Ash not being to figure out that Charles was the Mighty Accelguard lol.

8. MusicalZoroark

MusicalZoroark Well-Known Member

I don't think Iris is annoyed by people but more annoyed by the events that happened. At times she is the only sane one in the group lol.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  9. Little Goomba Bulbs Jr.

Little Goomba Bulbs Jr. Active Member

I like The Picture of Skull ash and Pikachu's soul.
    Doesn't feel shocking?

Jerimiyah likes this.
  10. Little Goomba Bulbs Jr.

Little Goomba Bulbs Jr. Active Member

I think the cave choice was supose to be a puzzle, Right?

Jerimiyah likes this.
  11. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Guys, Iris is the only sane one, haha. :p

Jerimiyah likes this.
  12. I wouldn't go as far as to call her sane......

13. R?IDDl3R

R?IDDl3R ace trainer

cuz ash is young & reckless!! :) hahaha cedric was funny tho it was a good episode

14. 32er

32er TM87? I got TM32 :]

Ah I loved this episode :D
    Funny and cool to see Juniper's dad.
    8/10

Jerimiyah likes this.
  15. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

It was a good episode. Ash and Cilan looked like they had a good time exploring the ruins, but Iris didn't, it was too much for her. It was funny when Cedric Juniper finishes his thoughts at the last second.

Is it just me, or Mr. Juniper kinda sounded like Professor Oak's old voice? It almost sounds like him.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  16. Marbi Z

Marbi Z Lop-And-Bunny!!!

Wow! I can't believe it! An actual.... Death.... Reference..... But why did Pikachu look deflated? Don't Pokemon have skeletons too?

Jerimiyah likes this.
  17. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Yes, It's the same voice actor :)

Jerimiyah likes this.
  18. lisalynn

lisalynn Active Member

Cofagrigus confirmed for nightmare fuel.

I literally almost pee'd my pants laughing when Prof. Juniper pulled out that stone. You know things are bad when you don't see pkmn anime "plot twists" coming.

I don't think they ever mean to actually kill someone, they're just pissed and want to guard whatever they're usually guarding.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  19. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Just watched it. It was very funny. I actually enjoyed the episode. Cedric was hilarious, too.

20. usernames

usernames Active Member

Cedric told them about rule five, then Cilan just mentioned that the Hero linked his heart with the pokemon, and Zekrom appeared(more or less if you find what was really going on my remark was pretty close.
    So, the green move(it's been used in the Audino episode, guys!) is Telekinesis, for anybody who hasn't read anybody's Telekenesis comments.
    Also, later I guess Bulbapedia WILL put the new WishfulShipping moments, so, go ahead, WishfulShippers, spread the news if ya want!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
    Jerimiyah likes this.