1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jan 26, 2012.

1. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Cedric Juniper was too much to handle & was very entertaining. I also liked the Zekrom references and learning about Unova's history. 7/10

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Seeing the male Araragi-hakase debut was good since he had more personality than his daughter did. The Zekrom references were also a nice touch, although we didn't see Zekrom itself here. Symboler and Deathkarn appearing was entertaining, especially when Iris and Kibago got themselves mummified.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

The writers are really improving their pacing and timing with the episodes now they don't resort to TR's gags. Another good point is seeing Cilan and Iris using their Pokemon to solve things instead seeing Ash throwing all he has.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Easily one of my favourite BW episodes so far, and one of the funniest of all time. This was also probably the only time that Iris's complaints have felt somewhat justified.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  5. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I honestly would've enjoyed seeing the female Araragi-hakase here since we could've seen her interact with her father, and it's also a shame that Reshiram wasn't mentioned as much as Zekrom in this episode.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The image of Ash and Pikachu "dead" was grim and funny all at once. Exploring ancient ruins and chambers would make any episode like this one fun. Cedric Juniper was a hoot.