• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Explorers of the Hero's Ruin! (725)

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I must be losing it or did I actually hear the voice actor of Cedric Juniper turn out to be the same actor that voiced Prof Oak in the past before the Battle Frontier and DP series? If it is him, then why in God's name didn't he voiced Oak this time around? Instad of that guy that does this Oak and James? Makes no sense.

MusicalZoroark

OMG!!! pROF.oAK!!!! I was drinking coffee and when he talked i spit it out. OMG!!!!!

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
just finish watching the episode .. it was good love the near daeth experiance and cofregriegus and silgyphs however u spell it were awesome hahaha i love cedrics personalty hes funny

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Cedric was pretty awesome, but there's one big question that I was left with at the end of this episode. How has Ash not been murdered by wild Pokemon while looking them up in the Pokedex? Sigilyph and Cofagrigus weren't even the first! There's been a ton of Pokemon that could've just killed Ash while he stood there with the Pokedex, but nope, they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking. Kinda weird when you think about it.

Dax

Legend
I liked the episode. Iris was very entertaining . Her facial expressions after Cedric's gimmicks were enjoyable.

I love how in the flashbacks they forgot Ash has a Palpitoad. *trollface*

Great episode. Highly entertaining and funny. I freaked out when I realized he was voiced by the same guy who voiced Professor Oak. Any chance he can voice Oak again? PLEASE?

I like that Iris is so skeptic of these bizarre characters. First it was her annoyance with Charles and now Cedric. She behaves like I would.

Iris wasn't annoyed with Charles at all. I have that Mighty Accelguard episode and I've watched it numerous of times, she had no problem with him. Her only annoyance was Ash not being to figure out that Charles was the Mighty Accelguard lol.

MusicalZoroark

I don't think Iris is annoyed by people but more annoyed by the events that happened. At times she is the only sane one in the group lol.

Janovy

Banned
Guys, Iris is the only sane one, haha. :p

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
Cedric was pretty awesome, but there's one big question that I was left with at the end of this episode. How has Ash not been murdered by wild Pokemon while looking them up in the Pokedex? Sigilyph and Cofagrigus weren't even the first! There's been a ton of Pokemon that could've just killed Ash while he stood there with the Pokedex, but nope, they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking. Kinda weird when you think about it.

cuz ash is young & reckless!! :) hahaha cedric was funny tho it was a good episode

SmartD

It was a good episode. Ash and Cilan looked like they had a good time exploring the ruins, but Iris didn't, it was too much for her. It was funny when Cedric Juniper finishes his thoughts at the last second.

Is it just me, or Mr. Juniper kinda sounded like Professor Oak's old voice? It almost sounds like him.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Wow! I can't believe it! An actual.... Death.... Reference..... But why did Pikachu look deflated? Don't Pokemon have skeletons too?

lisalynn

Cofagrigus confirmed for nightmare fuel.

I literally almost pee'd my pants laughing when Prof. Juniper pulled out that stone. You know things are bad when you don't see pkmn anime "plot twists" coming.

they always just stand/float there and watch him until Dexter is done talking

I don't think they ever mean to actually kill someone, they're just pissed and want to guard whatever they're usually guarding.

usernames

Yeah, that's more-or-less what happened. Cedric reminded them that, according to the legend, Zekrom came to the Hero's aid because it sensed that his and his Pokémon's hearts were one. That's why Ash & Co. recalled previous events where they had bonded with a Pokémon, in the hope that they'd get rescued like the Hero was.
Cedric told them about rule five, then Cilan just mentioned that the Hero linked his heart with the pokemon, and Zekrom appeared(more or less if you find what was really going on my remark was pretty close.
So, the green move(it's been used in the Audino episode, guys!) is Telekinesis, for anybody who hasn't read anybody's Telekenesis comments.
Also, later I guess Bulbapedia WILL put the new WishfulShipping moments, so, go ahead, WishfulShippers, spread the news if ya want!

Last edited: