• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Exploud and Clear! (342)

Inarjollyhound

Mystery Dungeonee
This episode kinda makes me think of what parents and kids go throw when the kids get older and start going through puberty,

Leonhart

Imagineer
Gai was surprisingly well fleshed-out for a one-time character, and his Bakuong seemed pretty interesting as well. Given how the anime handles most evolutions, I wasn't expecting Kimori to evolve less than halfway through the episode, but the change was fresh and I liked Musashi's flashback of Muro Town's Dogohmb.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Didn't really care for Grovyle's voice. And was it just me, or did James' voice seem different? It's like it was toned down a tiny bit.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I wonder why Heigani was being used as a crutch here for comedy's sake when he wasn't even the central character of this episode. It just slightly confused me.

Vipsoccermaster

Guy was a nice character of the day character that got development throughout the episode. Nifty that both Treecko and Loudred both evolved into Grovyle and Exploud, respectively. Pokémon change all the time, not just upon evolution. Exploud was probably surprised that it changed and went out of control.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Guy was a nice character of the day character that got development throughout the episode. Nifty that both Treecko and Loudred both evolved into Grovyle and Exploud, respectively. Pokémon change all the time, not just upon evolution. Exploud was probably surprised that it changed and went out of control.

The interesting part regarding Bakuong's change was that it sort of foreshadowed Juptile's own personal dilemma when he would eventually become a Jukain.

Daizy

I call you honey
Guy looked like Harley's sibling and to just have an older trainer like him who dances and gets all weepy-eyed and hesitant with the concerns of his Pokemon was cool.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Guy looked like Harley's sibling and to just have an older trainer like him who dances and gets all weepy-eyed and hesitant with the concerns of his Pokemon was cool.

He did kind of resemble Harley in the sense that he had long hair I guess, although his facial expressions weren't nearly as vain and egotistical.

YES GROVYLE!!!!!!! It's my favorite out of the line and it looks so cool!
LOL THE GOTTA CATCH EM ALL REFERENCE and Ash calling TRio old
Lots of funny moments in this episode