• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extra Shiny Poipole Codes in Trade for Zeraora Code

Skullipop

Hey, everyone! I wasn't able to pick up a mystery gift code for Zeraora in time, however I do have a couple extra codes for Shiny Poipole if anyone else has an extra Zeraora code that they would be interested in trading with me?

Skullipop

I have an extra Zeraora code and was unable to get a shiny Poipole. I would be happy to trade with you.
Thank you, but someone on another forum board has already traded with me and I gave away the other extra code that I had. Although this is my first time trading codes with anyone, I want to continue trading or just giving out codes to other players since typically when I or my hubby go out to snag up codes for gift Pokémon, we usually wind up getting extras. So, if you'd like, we can become friends on here that way you'll be one of the first people to know if I have any extra codes available?

AriseAndBe

No worries. I try to get event codes as often as possible too, I just forgot about Poipole. I wouldn't mind trading/sharing codes in the future either.

Skullipop

No worries. I try to get event codes as often as possible too, I just forgot about Poipole. I wouldn't mind trading/sharing codes in the future either.
It's definitely not easy to always keep up with the Pokémon gift code giveaways, especially when they're available at different locations. It actually turns out that the person that I gave my last extra code to for a shiny Poipole was able to get extra leftover codes from GameStop, so they didn't use the code I sent to them and even gave me another extra code. Would you still like a code? ☺

spoonyliger

vaporboi
I'm looking for two Zeraora codes too.
I have two Poipole codes available.
I also have two Lugia/Ho-Oh codes.