• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extracting???

TDawg

Okay so I am not so sure if that's the right word or even the right place to post, but couldn't think of anything or anywhere else. But that little internet symbol by the Timburr name. How to I remove the file from opening with any program? I can make it switch program to program but not just take it off all programs but keep the file itself. Does that make any sense? lol

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8664/weirdnessoo.jpg

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
Doesn't make much sense to me, are you trying to open it with a certain program? Chances are you will only be able to open it with PokeGen and other similar programs.

If you need help sending the .pkm to your game you can read here: http://www.pokemonblogger.com/pokemon-black-white-cloning-tutorial

If you just dont want it to open in anything then you could go to open with > select program > untick 'always use the selected program to open this file type'.

Sorry, but I can't really understand what you're trying to say. Hope I have some-what answered your question, lol.

TDawg

Lol thanks but I do already know what you're saying. But in the pic by the timburr name is an ie symbol which for some reason got there and is ruining the file. I was wondering if there's a way to remove the file from every program because it makes me choose one.