• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Combats

Status
Not open for further replies.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
extremecombats.png

Welcome to Extreme Combats. We will be your Guidance, therefore your Legacy and Extreme Combats will be found in the soul and heart. If you join us, don't feel scared; feel totally... EXTREME

Clan News

Extreme Combats - Opened 28th April 2012!
Clan Chat Link: (In my Signature so im not breaking forum rules) - 28/4/12 (4/28/12)
Combat division's userbars have been added - 3/5/12 (5/3/12)

Rules

Obey these at all times!

1. Don't get into fights with other members, other clan members or leaders.
2. Don't post things that are inappropriate.
3. Stay as active as you can on the forums and on the xat.
4. Don't jump from clan to clan.
5. Don't double, treble, etc post.
6. Don't spam.
7. Don't ask to be mod on xat, we (The leaders) will decide.
8. Standard SPPf rules apply.
9. Finally, Have fun!

Registration

Just post the form with the needed information to join the Extreme Combats.

HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Friend code:[/B]
[B]PO name:[/B]
[B]Preffered Tier: [/B]
[B]Rate yourself as a battler:[/B]
[B]Which division do you want to join?:[/B]
[B]Why dya want to join us?[/B]
[B]Did someone tell you about this clan, if so, post their name: [/B]
[B]If any changes could be made to the clan, what would they be?:[/B]

Divisions

There will be 2 divisions; Extreme division and Combat division. I (Millarc3005) will lead Combat division, whilst Barbeller leads the Extreme division. There will be different ranks for each division therefore you can chose which division to join in your registration form.

The divisions will posted under this main post by each leader.

The 2 divisions will have a self-clan war every 3 weeks or so which will be called the Extreme Combatants War Where 3 or 5 of each of the divisions members go to war. The division that wins will recieve a hidden prize.

There will also be other awards for certain things such as most active division, etc.

Point System

The points used in this clan are called Combat Tokens. These are very helpful as they can rank you up (If you egt enough). These points can also get you clan awards. Anyway, heres how to get some points:

Battling

Winning a battle against a higher ranked member: 25
Losing a battle against a higher ranked member: 20

Winning a battle against a equal ranked member: 15
Losing a battle against a equal ranked member: 10

Winning a battle against a lower ranked member: 5
Losing a battle against a lower ranked member: 2

Other Battling strategies

Beating the OSL: 375 points
Beating a league: 75 points
Winning a war: 50 (for participants) & 25 (for the Whole clan)
Winning a tournament: 50 points
Winning a clan tournament: 50-400

Other

Making Art for the clan: 25-150
Breeding for somebody: 25-150
EV training for somebody: 25-200
Tutoring somebody: 25-150
Recruiting somebody: 25
Jobs

Members can sign up to do these jobs whilst helping the clan and other members. Points will be given for completing these jobs(Points are listed above) These Jobs are also to have fun and to meet new friends whilst doing them. Here are our workers:

Artists: Millarc3005
Tutors:
Breeders:
EV trainers:
Recruiters:

Custom Userbars

Custom userbars are made by me. These can be requested after you have joined for at least 2 days; Simply incase you are joining another clan in that time. If you want one you need to PM me this form (Fill it in) :

Background colours:
Pokemon on userbar:
Animated or non-animated:
Text:
Text colour:

The userbar should look something like this:

ecm.png

This can be put in your sig to help represent the clan.

Clan Wars

THis is where our war team and war records will be kept. These memebers will be the people to represent the clan in a competitive war where both clans battle to see which clan wins. To join the war team you must be tested by Barbeller.

War Team

War General: Barbeller

Millarc3005
---
---
---
---

Subs:

---
---
---

War Record

None.

Clan Advertising

No Art yet.

Everything else such as divisions are posted below.​

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Combat Division

cd.png

Hey! I'm Millarc3005. I am the Leader of the Combat division. I will be sure to keep you on track within the clan but without further ado, let's get on with the ranks (Points needed to gain rank are at side):

Torchic-rank.gif
(0)

aquriomaster / 0 points

axew-rank.gif
(85)

---

iaza13747372879400.gif
(200)

---

pignite-rank.gif
(375)

---

Dragonair-rank.gif
(600)

---

heracross-rank.gif
(850)

---

iaza13747312335400.gif
(1300)

---

Garchomp-rank.gif
(2500)

---

Combat Division Leaders

Millarc3005
and
Darth Revan

Big thanks to Celebi Creations art shop

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Welcome to Extreme Combats! This is the Extreme division. Are you resilient enough to weather all the challenges ahead of you, and come out on top? There’s only one way to find out, and that’s to join! We are a friendly community that aims to get the most of our members as possible by making lots of community activities.

These are the ranks of the clan. You start off at the lowest rank, Bidoof Rank. You can then level your way up using points gained in one way or another until you are the extreme and unbeatable Tyranitar Rank! You can also take a test battle from me, Barbeller, to get you to higher ranks immediately.

Bidoof Rank
The starting rank. You have only just joined the clan, and are a bit of a rookie, but you have the potential for greatness. With our help you will reach your dreams.
~Starting rank. Given to all new members.

--

Gligar Rank
You have begun you’re long journey to the top. You are now recognised by other members of the clan more often, and participate more. You’ve still got a long way to go, but now it feels a bit easier because of your fresh achievements.
~85 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Lairon Rank
You can fight viciously now, and you have learnt many of the ways of the clan. Well done in getting here, and good luck in getting further.
~200 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Zweilous Rank
You have started competing with others much more, but it is always in good fun. You are really starting to enjoy the clan much more now, and you feel good about your position in the clan.
~375 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Glalie Rank
Now the whole clan respects you. You are completely knowledgable about everything about the clan, but you have another challenge ahead of you. Can you reach your full potential by becoming stronger in every aspect?
~600 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Poliwrath Rank
Your muscles are strong and can attack ferociously. They can do superhuman feats of skill that nobody ordinary can do. You have the raw power, and now you need to master the skill.
~850 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Alakazam Rank
You have learnt much about how to abuse your power, and can now attack with awe striking power. Now you need to be able to use these attacks as much as you possibly can. You need to be able to take as many hits as possible.
~1300 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Tyranitar Rank
You are amazing. You are an ultimate pokemon player, and you can cover everything that people throw at you. The whole clan looks up to you for advice. Your long and arduous journey is over. Well done.
~2500 Points are needed to attain this rank

--

Leader Ranks
These ranks are only for the co-leaders and the leader. If you prove to be responsible you will become a co-leader and be rewarded with extra priveledges on the xat, as well as a custom userbar.

Co-Leader Ranks

--

Leader Rank
The leader of the division. They will lead you towards becoming a pokemon master.

-Barbeller

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Community Area

Welcome to the Community Area of Extreme Combats. Here we will host tournaments, and give the all the news about the clan. There are also sub-groups that you can join and participate in.

There are currently no tournaments on.

Past Tournaments
-

Extreme Combats has a sub-group system that you can join and enjoy. You can open a sub-group and get members to join, or you can join one that has already been made. Sub-groups can battle other sub-groups, a bit like clan wars. Each Sub-Group can have 6 members, as well as a leader. Be warned though, these sub-groups are for fun, and if any tensions rise because of them the system may have to be demolished.

-

These wars work the same as Clan Wars, but on a smaller scale. The leaders will choose how big the war is going to be, and then I will make the matchups. All the battles will be done, and the group with the most wins will win the overall war. All battles will be best of 3 to lower the chance of hax happening. Two Sub-Groups can make an alliance and war another two Sub-Groups, to make a bigger war. There can be more than one war going on at a time.

Current Wars

There are no Sub-Group Wars at the moment.

Please fill out these forms if you want to make/join a Sub-Group. You're request to make a Sub-Group will be decided on by me, Barbeller. If you wish to join a Sub-Group then you will be accpeted/denied by the leader of the Sub-Group.
Code:
[b]Sub Group Creation Form[/b]

Your Username:
The name of the Sub-Group you want to create:
Your PO Name:
Why you should be able to make a Sub-Group:

Code:
[b]Sub-Group Joining Form[/b]

Your Username:
Which Sub-Group you want to join:
Your PO Name:
Your battling achievements/experience:
[/spoiler][/center]

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Thanks for the luck everybody, but in future please just send them through VMs, as good luck posts in clan are unfortunately counted as spam. But thanks anyway!

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I can't copy paste, I don't have my computer for a week because I'm in CZ, but I wanna join,
Name, seriously???
Po name changes a lot
DW OU
Combat bιtches.
I know every member so far (a bit), Garchomp is a rank, i got mah PO back and was looking for a clan
no

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Thanks for joining guys. Me and Barbeller would like it if you could recuit some members to help this clan grow. Anyways, you are both in my division. Id love it if you could go on the xat often, the link is in my sig.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Meh, my computer has trouble with lots of things, I can't go to xat, can't download from internet and stuff, but a technician will probably look at it soon, I can however battle on PO and make sprites.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Meh, my computer has trouble with lots of things, I can't go to xat, can't download from internet and stuff, but a technician will probably look at it soon, I can however battle on PO and make sprites.

That's completely OK! Any help for the clan is better than none, and we understand that you have limitations to what you can do.

Agghhh being formal is hard.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Those userbars are amazing.

Well done on getting them Millarc!

Also, I'm British, and normally on ~6-8am and 8-9pm GMT.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
HTML Code:
Name: Darth Revan (should be Wheatly soon)
Friend code: White- 1291-7713-7079
PO name: Don't have one
Preffered Tier: I really don't care
Rate yourself as a battler: more like a 3
Which division do you want to join?: Combat
Why dya want to join us? To help out here.
Did someone tell you about this clan, if so, post their name: Myself
If any changes could be made to the clan, what would they be?:Defenatly a bit more...umph

Status
Not open for further replies.