• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Combats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start to shore up my breeding stocks for the store I have plenty of DWFs but very much lacking in EMs and I'll try to master the mystery of RNG.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I'll start to shore up my breeding stocks for the store I have plenty of DWFs but very much lacking in EMs and I'll try to master the mystery of RNG.

I guess we could try and set up a pokemon bank... You put in pokemon in exchange for other pokemon?

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Or even if you put in a pokemon and insteaf of getting one back you can get shop points, which go towards getting a free pokemon that some one has put in. (Might work)

I can donate some DWFs into the shop I have 32 species so far and a japanese diamond version to get japanese 4th gen pokemon from but I'll get to it later, I'm trying to solve the rocket science that is RNG, if I don't solve this I have a feeling I'm not going to survive the next mass extinction.

EDIT: Finished calibrations in my platinum game.

More EDIT: Almost got it but was trolled by the friendship checker, now I'm gonna go crazy graaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Yet more EDIT: My first successful RNG I'm on fire baby! Woohoo!

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Loo. I think the shops gonna be great, it's really gonna encourage people to join!

Oh and what others ways could we change the clan to make it look more exciting?

I was thinking that the clan shop should be a trade shop on the trade thread and have a points system for clan members only that goes toward pokemon on the trade shop. A monthly "allowance" of points could be saved up over time to get a pokemon in the shop. A masuda roulette or raffle may also be a good idea, you know spend some points to see if your raffle or your egg comes up shiny.

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I was thinking that the clan shop should be a trade shop on the trade thread and have a points system for clan members only that goes toward pokemon on the trade shop. A monthly "allowance" of points could be saved up over time to get a pokemon in the shop. A masuda roulette or raffle may also be a good idea, you know spend some points to see if your raffle or your egg comes up shiny.

Wow, that sounds amazing! Thanks for the idea. Can you explain the raffle/masuda roulette a bite more please? I get a bit, and from what I get it sounds good, however I would like to understand it fully.

When a request for a raffle comes up or when I hatch an extra shiny I put up a post about about it and clan members will put a post response or PM me (preferred) I will PM them back with a code. When a set quota of clan members sign up I will write down all the codes on separate pieces of paper put them in a hat or whatever, shake it up, and pull out a code the person with the pulled code will win the shiny and maybe and I can put up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place like items.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
When a request for a raffle comes up or when I hatch an extra shiny I put up a post about about it and clan members will put a post response or PM me (preferred) I will PM them back with a code. When a set quota of clan members sign up I will write down all the codes on separate pieces of paper put them in a hat or whatever, shake it up, and pull out a code the person with the pulled code will win the shiny and maybe and I can put up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place like items.

Oh, that's awesome! I thought it was something else, but that's even better. I'll put it on the OP asap.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I can Co-lead one of your divs if you want. I can lead the Shop and i have experiance

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Darth, you can lead mine with me, thanks for putting up the request. That means you try and recruit aswell btw.

And I love the raffle Idea !

NEWS FLASH: new skill attained RNG masuda hatching 4th gen shiny eggs will be available soon! The first shiny hatch was Treecko more will come if requested within the clan!

first RNG legendary: shiny dialga (sorry boys its mine >:3 mwahaha!)
first RNG masuda hatch: shiny treecko (don't worry boys if it can come in an egg I can produce more so there will be plenty)

Last edited:
bulbasaurm.png

Our first pokemon on the raffle is... Shiny Bulbasuar!
Info: BULBASAUR (from 4th gen) LV. 1
Nature: Bold
Notable stat: Sp. Atk - flawless
Moveset: Tackle, Sludge Bomb (inherited TM move)

2nd prize - a random DWF and a moon stone
3rd prize - sun stone

Qualifying participants can enter until June 7th, announcements will be given within 24 hours or sooner
PM me if you want to participate or need info on participation qualifications.

*2nd prize and 3rd prize winners will receive priority status for the next raffle

*Also, 1st prize winners cannot enter the raffle immediately after it, but can enter the next raffle afterwards for example, let's say Barbeller won the 1st prize shiny Bulbasur (May 28) he cannot participate in the June 28th raffle but can enter the July 28th raffle, this is just so that the prizes are spread out among our members.

*If a 1st place raffle prize was particularly popular the clan can PM me to repeat that shiny, however two other raffles have to separate them, example: the clan demanded another Bulbasaur (May 28) the June 28th and July 28th raffle will have to pass before Bulbasaur can be re-raffled (on August 28th).

Last edited:

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
All right. Hey boss, Give me a list of pokemon you want in the other div for userbars and i'll request some

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Name: riolu424
Friend Code: White FC: 1249-2300-7928
Black FC: 5157-7650-1447
PO Name: I don't have one at the time.
Preffered Tier: UU or OU
Rate yourself as a battler: I'm around a 4 or 5
Which division do you want to join? The Extreme division
Why dya want to join us? Because this clan seemed nice and friendly. ^_^
Did someone tell you about this clan, if so, post their name: N/A
If any changes could be made to the clan, what would they be?: Other than adding some clan shops, nothing much.

Last edited:
Hello riolu424. Sorry about your DS, i hope it gets fixed soon. T.T
(I'm not one of the leaders, I just wanted to say hello :p)

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Hello back QuoteMaster! ^_^
Thanks for the concern about the DS, I hope it gets fixed soon too, T_T ,but I digress. I guess if I get in we'll be division-mates, huh. ^_^

Yep, I bet you're gonna get in when you do you should check out the raffle news (its post #53).

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
I'd read the posts beforehand. It sounds like a great idea. ^_^ When I get my DS fixed I'd love to help with the raffle, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.