• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Combats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Unfortunately, this clan is dead. I'm going to leave here, and I expect that the clan will close now. You're all lovely people, and I feel that I'm holding you back by keeping this clan alive. I'm sorry about this, and if you want to carry on then you can, QuoteMaster will be in charge of my division. I advise you don't though, as I can see you all flourishing in other clans.

O O
----
l
l
l
l
---- (Jawdrop) Alright, if its how you see fit I am honored to take up the position of division leader.

Guys, with Barbeller's departure we need to discuss what to do next, I would like to at least keep the clan open until the raffle end date so I can hand out the prizes.

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
I'm sticking around till the very end! Anyone else staying?

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Actually no, If a born leader and friend of extreme combats leaves, the other one does too. Im closing the clan guys, I hope we can all stay in touch in the future.

Last edited:
Alright then this raffle is ending early, so far only two people have entered so both of them will win prizes so I'll announce the first prize winner shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.