• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Extreme Haircut' - My Lil bro in the News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_home/displayarticle.asp?id=246912

And yes, this really is my little brother...

What are your opinions on this?

Personally, I think it's a load of bollocks because:
1) I have checked the school rules, no mention of haircuts
2) It's just a bunch of lines, however, I do understand the increased rise in young gang members getting the gang tattoos done in their hair is a threat
3) As said in the article, My mum underwent surgery this week (Was a success, gotta have a colostomy bag for the rest of her life tho)
4) it's just a HAIR CUT
5) I said about the Aztec stuff originally....

oh, and all he asked for were two straight, parallel lines, and the reason my my bro went alone cos my Mum was feeling really ill that day, and he was actually with his friends.

wcgold

What the hell, that haircut isn't so bad. When I was in high school, people got away with much worse than that.

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
tbh i think lines is hir look silly but whatever floats you boat XD
schools are stupid middle and lower ones are more leanient tho upper school is a right old ******
bit ott

Shinin

Minimalist
Why is this in the news?

yeah...well Mrs Evans is known by me and my friends as the 'Fuhrer' for a reason.
Well, on the other side the lines are more curved

and Shinin, why wasn't it in the news? Not only because Cambridge is a boring place, but that Hair Salon just recently opened, so people need to know what is going on.
Also it's probably as a way of praising my school as well, for handling the situation RE: Mum's op

yeah...and £18.50 is a rip off....
The thing got a page spread in the actual paper, which I was amazed at...

because in England no one really cares about America xD
The news is either sex scandel or Maddy McCann

Kataki

complete.
Thats just silly, I mean... there's nothing wrong with the haircut. At our school we get away with much worse. >_>; I mean, you barely notice the lines.

Yeah, it is really ridiculous.....You can only see the lines if you get really close to him, and even so, they're not so bad

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
What the fuck.
Guys at my old high school had hair cuts like that. x_x It actually doesn't look so bad!

Ethan

Banned
I don't get it. Whats so bad about the hair cut? I thought it looked nice. Why in the world would he face disciplinary action over it? I'm confused 0_o?

Dimbat

Arr...
Oh come on v.v

LOADS of people had haircuts like that when I was his age, and nobody in my school cared one bit. I fair to see how it's "extreme" at all. There were far worse when I was younger... a few people had the Nike tick logo in their hair, some went overboard with the lines, and ended up having loads of circles all round their head, looked ridiculous.

"Not suitable for school" - ridiculous! Can he concentrate with lines in his hair? Yes. Will it affect his grades? Only if they stop him from going to school because of it.

I think the main reason is because with youngsters these days that join these gangs, they are too young to get tattoos, so their gang logo is shaved into their head.
Also, Tommy is a bit of a chav, so that could be why...

lol must of been a slow day :)
why is there never anything interesting in the news lol
who cares about whos going to rule america??

Who cares about you and your emo ****.

Whatever though. The case is stupid, but what are you going to do? You can't go to court over an ugly hair cut. You can live without wearing your hair a certain way.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
First the war on drugs, then the war on terror, now the war on hair. Whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.